Cains cardio is insane! so its jds heart and chin

They both seem to have the same cardio. I don't know what Rogan kept ejaculating about through the fight, both seemed dead after the 2nd round.

His TDD and ability to get back up is impressive as well.

Of course cain was tired his pace was crazy. he kept coming forward non stop that is Crazy cardio for a HW.

what a fight!!

I wanted Cain to win, so glad he did. That fight showed us more then great Cardio from Cain, because that was pure will power. His will was pushing him because no human moves like that for 25 minutes...Ill have to call my mexican friends and tell them Brown pride is back in effect.

I wanted Cain to win, so glad he did. That fight showed us more then great Cardio from Cain, because that was pure will power. His will was pushing him because no human moves like that for 25 minutes...Ill have to call my mexican friends and tell them Brown pride is back in effect.

Agreed. cain reminds me of a HW chael sonnon but with good kick boxing.

Cain's cardio looked like shit, he look a tad fresher. I don't get where Rogan gets this super athlete shit from lol.

That was robbery JDS totally won that fight !!! These judges suck!!!!

Just kidding. But you know somewhere on sherdog someone will say JDS was robbed..LOL

JDS showed alot of heart but like most of the brazilians just does not have the cardio. roy nelson made him gas really bad as well. Aldo is the only one I can think of that has great cardio but he's a 145er.
Cain was better tonight.. looking forward to Cain vs. Werdum as well as JDS vs Cain III and I hope one of them beats Overoid

Cain was gassed from the 3rd round on... not exactly insane cardio :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anddrew
Back