• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cain vs Reem is one of the most intriguing matchups in the HW division

Meh, IDK. Modern Reem is a shell of Ubereem. Ubereem would rape modern Reem hard. Unless modern chronically injured Cain is vastly inferior to Cain from several years ago, I see Cain going over Reem.

Meh, IDK. Modern Reem is a shell of Ubereem. Ubereem would rape modern Reem hard. Unless modern chronically injured Cain is vastly inferior to Cain from several years ago, I see Cain going over Reem.

94790e82afbe4f060fed2d226ec0614d.gif

Everybody wants to see this fight since 2 years.
Very interesting match up. Cain's chin is really good, his pressure would maze Alistair's economic style. I think he would get caught by some punches in 2nd round, get rocked and finished. Reem is getting caught almost every fight, its kinda sad that his chin is in that bad condition. I like Reem but i don't see him winning unless he lands some monstrous knees in the clinch. Thats it.
But we don't know how is Cain "The Injury Man" doing after such a big break (not counting the browne fight), he isn't giving us any updates on his health and being ready to fight.

ca-een fights once every two years.

he's had two fights since october 2013

forget about the guy. he's a spent force.

Cain v Reem would be great, but even better would be Cain v Stipe. I obviously favor Miocic with his superior power and good wrestling and movement and cardio now. Having said that, Cain pushes a ferocious pace, when he was in his prime he was a scary beast. I suspect he was on a whole lot of supplements though. I think Miocic is the goat heavyweight for sure considering the roid factor.

I think Cain matches up a little too well against Overeem given overeem's cardio is meh. If he had great cardio then it could be one of the best fights ever. I just think Cain would take him down. Also overeems chin is a bit worn down by now, he has a good ground game, but even Cain might be able to ko him from top position now.

Cain v Reem would be great, but even better would be Cain v Stipe. I obviously favor Miocic with his superior power and good wrestling and movement and cardio now. Having said that, Cain pushes a ferocious pace, when he was in his prime he was a scary beast. I suspect he was on a whole lot of supplements though. I think Miocic is the goat heavyweight for sure considering the roid factor.

HW division is dead if Cain wins the title again. Enjoy watching 1 defense every 3 years.

Lol at people still drastically overrating 2011 Overeem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back