Cain vs DC prime for prime?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
When Cain was at the top, lot of people picked Cain. When DC is at the top now, near top, most people would pick DC.

I always felt like DC was a better wrestler, and Cain had more pressure and cardio. Cain has better wins though he didn't beat a lot of guys. Cain beat Prime JDS. I think that's a better win than any win DC has.

Id give it to Cain.

Prime JDS or Stipe. It's a tossup to me

I see DC's hands at heavyweight having power. Bu Cain was a beast and had fast hands. Toss up.

Dc isn’t a true heavyweight or I would give it to him. Prime Cain the best heavyweight there has ever been imo.

Javier said that Cain wins it. This was back in Strikeforce champ DC days. I think DC only really added fight IQ over time (except his last fight vs Miocic lol), so I also recon that Cain takes it.

Cain is a bit untested, but I believe his coach, and think he would win. DC usually looks very tired And sloppy after rd 3, so this is something Cain would take advantage of.

DC has some carido issues at heavyweight. He's just too fat and short for that division. Imagine what he will look like when he retires and stop's working out...

DC had a lot more longevity and fights to prove his status than Cain.
Gonna go with him.

Back