Lest we forget.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
This actually makes me sad

It's like watching dreams die

Can no longer cut it in UFC so join fantasy league :(

Poor Cain looks so tiny too :(

Vince must LOVE Cain’s current physique

AEW scared Vince that bad he is giving dad-bod Cain a push Edge/Christian/Matt/Jeff Hardy never got.
I wouldn’t include edge in that ... he spent a lot of time as champ and feuding against cena and taker

Cyborg has to sign with WWE to face Ronda now. There is no getting around it. If Brock can put up with Cain, Rousey can be a professional too.........I think.

Cyborg has to sign with WWE to face Ronda now. There is no getting around it. If Brock can put up with Cain, Rousey can be a professional too.........I think.

That's a tall order there...Brock has always recognized a work and doesn't give shit as long as a decent paycheck is involved. Ronda get's worked into a shoot at the drop of a hat.

That's a tall order there...Brock has always recognized a work and doesn't give shit as long as a decent paycheck is involved. Ronda get's worked into a shoot at the drop of a hat.

It would be wonderful if it was all a fake shoot. Whatever happened to those? Fool everyone.

Ronda already lasted longer than I thought she would. I figured she would have unraveled sooner, but the crop of cosplaying sports entertainers all have their safe spaces it seems.

It would be wonderful if it was all a fake shoot. Whatever happened to those? Fool everyone.

Ronda already lasted longer than I thought she would. I figured she would have unraveled sooner, but the crop of cosplaying sports entertainers all have their safe spaces it seems.

#bringbackkayfabe

If Beth Rollins with broken ribs can beat Brock, dad bod Cain should have no problem.

Cain should wear the mask and do his lucha moves. That would be fun.

I bet money Velasquez gets injured at the WWE Training Center and shelved before he gets to lock up with Brock in the ring.

Cain's off the USADA testing pool. Time to get that knee healed with some good old HGH, and hell, satisfy Vince's lust for incredible physiques by taking some Mexican supplements.

I'm just getting around to watching Hell in a Cell I missed a lot of stuff as my old lady was sick then in the hospital and has surgery scheduled Tuesday (appendix). I'm not too shocked with Cain turning up...I'm just glad they had Kofi drop the belt to Brock instead of someone like Orton or Joe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back