News Cain Velasquez: "Jon Jones is the greatest ever, the greatest ever that you’re ever gonna see"

BrockLesnarsTurtleBack

Professional Expert
@purple
Reaction score
How is he betraying DC when he beat DC twice pretty handily?

Nobody has ever beaten the quality of competition Jon has at the finish rate and dominating manner in which he did it. The closest thing to Rua-Jackson-Machida-Evans-Belfort-Sonnen-Gus-Glover-DC-OSP-DC-Gus with 7 finishes is Weidman's Maia-Munoz-Silva-Silva-Machida-Belfort with 4 finishes, imo.

Jon is pretty clearly the best ever. The fights he struggled with are to guys he wasn't taking seriously. When he faced a real threat like DC or Gane, he showed up big time. Even against guys he took lightly, he'd always close strong and steal victory from the jaws of defeat. I'm not even particularly a fan of his but he's the best to ever do it. And the gap between him and number 2 is greater than the gap between the number 2 guy and the number 10 guy

Everyone who knows anything knows Jones is the best we’ve ever seen.

Only nerds who never competed have some kind of differing opinion.

The only argument is “but steroids” and all the pros know what’s up with that.

Jones fought guys past their prime early, in division where he built like monster. When the division caught up he turned to peds, this destroy his personal life. This lead to close fights and subsequent hiatus, until he can fight for belt against newcomer in new division. Nothing special.

giphy.gif

It is because of how easily he handled DC that Cain knows this. DC was pretty dominant with the rest.

I see the holy light inside of him, hope he can become a pastor after his MMA career is over

I see much bigger things for Saint Jones than just being a pastor.
I see him becoming the Pope , the Bishop of Rome and the head of the worldwide Catholic Church, the apostolic successor to Saint Peter, to whom primacy was conferred by Jesus, who gave Peter the Keys of Heaven

I see much bigger things for Saint Jones than just being a pastor.
I see him becoming the Pope , the Bishop of Rome and the head of the worldwide Catholic Church, the apostolic successor to Saint Peter, to whom primacy was conferred by Jesus, who gave Peter the Keys of Heaven
2 things are for certain. Jesus is Lord, Jon Jones is the GOAT

How is he betraying DC when he beat DC twice pretty handily?

Nobody has ever beaten the quality of competition Jon has at the finish rate and dominating manner in which he did it. The closest thing to Rua-Jackson-Machida-Evans-Belfort-Sonnen-Gus-Glover-DC-OSP-DC-Gus with 7 finishes is Weidman's Maia-Munoz-Silva-Silva-Machida-Belfort with 4 finishes, imo.

Munoz ... nothing special.

Belfort was banned from taking TRT and he looked AWFUL. Physically looked like he aged 15 years. Non TRT Vitor is not a great win.

There are many runs far better.

Back