• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Cain Velasquez arrested on a charge of attempted murder for shooting at his relatives molester

Should Cain's friends or family have tried to stop him from making a huge mistake?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Cain ends up going to prison, I'd definitely send him some commissary - books, snacks, all types of shit. He's my boy.

Like you sent Sugar Sean $5,000 or something cause you like watching him play games on social media? Two problems with these things, 1. you're full of shit 2. you'd send a guy that tried to kill another books and snacks and all types of shit? WTF is wrong with you?

You're also iirc the one that wanted to start some fund raiser for fighters that need money and you were going to run it or something? Jesus christ lol.

Cain must've been inspired by all those damn Jones cartoons

Call me a pedo apologist if you wanna virtue signal online but what a stupid fucking thing for Cain to do. Ive been around gun violence as well as people with a thug mob justice mentality and even if the accusations are true he should've gone through the legal system (as broken as it is) before getting in a car chase and shooting someone . I thought he said he was in a mentally healthy place because of his recent psychedelic experiences but he is clearly not at peace and well together.
Innocent until proven guilty before a jury of ones peers. Even with accusations of something as awful as sexual child abuse this is not how a well adjusted (and relatively materially well off I should add) person conducts themselves.

Just pointing out this is just some random guy on twitter.

If that’s true though, the judge may take it easy on him but he still chased these guys down and hunted them like dogs.

If they did in fact sexual abuse his children, I don’t really blame him, and a non mortal gun shot wound sounds like a decent exchange. But that’s not how the law is written

Like you sent Sugar Sean $5,000 or something cause you like watching him play games on social media? Two problems with these things, 1. you're full of shit 2. you'd send a guy that tried to kill another in a likely traffic dispute books and snacks and all types of shit? WTF is wrong with you?

Yea man, as a thank you for the years of entertainment. How do you even remember that btw?

Well, all this stuff is making me question a lot of things about Cain. I actually met him back in 2011 when he was champ. I went to train to AKA at least twice a week. Dc was right when he said that Cain winning the belt showed the way to everyone. The atmosphere at the gym was different. It was a great time and Cain was motivating everyone.

One day, it was sparring day and they matched me up with Cain because there were very few big guys, and my English was a bit subpar. (I left Chili 1 year and a half ago at the time). We sparred normally and I faked a takedown into a head kick(sprawling makes you vulnerable to the headkick) which caught Cain flush. He was mad about it, but he didn't show it directly. Looking back, I think he was looking for payback. He took my back and went for an ankle pick to humiliate me in front of everyone.

Reaching down he broke his back and screamed in pain. Everyone stopped sparring. Cain started to convulse. I tried to do CPR on him. I broke four of his ribs in the process. Haven't seen him training since.
So that was you? Jesus, it's a small world. Well, I want you to know that no matter what people think about that day, you saved Cain's life and you are a hero in my book.

There's no way Cain just cold blooded shot someone. I'm guessing self defense situation. Hopefully, Cain seems like a genuinely good dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back