• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Cain Velasquez arrested on a charge of attempted murder for shooting at his relatives molester

Should Cain's friends or family have tried to stop him from making a huge mistake?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah can’t just have vigilante murder anytime you deem revenge necessary. It wasn’t even a crime of passion, it was reckless, endangered others, and premeditated. Could have just beat the absolute fuck out of him and then reported the abuse and no one would have really gave a shit. Probably could have gotten a good lawyer looking for the positive press too.
Just to play devils advocate, we need to wait until all the details come out. It’s possible he went to try and beat the guy senseless and he ran and then Cain snapped. Unless Cain is an absolute moron, I don’t think his premeditated plan was to chase the guy through 11 miles of traffic, fire 3 bullets, all of them missing the guy. If this was his actual plan then he’s an idiot. We have minimal police and preliminary court docs stating a very vague story.

and when it comes to pedos, you can actually have vigilante justice without much recourse. That’s not my personal opinion, that’s just factual from the 1984 case

Just to play devils advocate, we need to wait until all the details come out. It’s possible he went to try and beat the guy senseless and he ran and then Cain snapped. Unless Cain is an absolute moron, I don’t think his premeditated plan was to chase the guy through 11 miles of traffic, fire 3 bullets, all of them missing the guy. If this was his actual plan then he’s an idiot. We have minimal police and preliminary court docs stating a very vague story.

and when it comes to pedos, you can actually have vigilante justice without much recourse. That’s not my personal opinion, that’s just factual from the 1984 case
Yeah. Doesn’t sound like Cain thought this through. Hopefully he didn’t make his families lives worse by doing what he did. I’m sure they’ll have support and he shouldn’t do too much time. But I really don’t know.

He goin' to jail for this one. Should have just beat the shit out of him

Well there goes my defense. He'll need a better lawyer than me. And why not shoot him before he got in the truck.
Follow them and when he gets out beat the shit out of him..

Why did he open fire like that? Didn't even hit the right guy.. Even Jones hasn't fucked up like this..

Yes, there steroids (Slo-Bid) were for asthma. They were banned eventually. Anyway, you are right, I do blame myself for taking advantage of an adult when i was thinking with my you know what, and not my brain. Back then, stuff like that wasn't frowned upon as much though. She came to her senses shortly after.

Fair no one is of a sound mind at that age. Hence the rules surrounding consent.

First. The alleged pedophile wasn't the one who was shot. It was his father in law who was in the same car.

"After following them for some time, Velasquez shot once at Goularte, prosecutors said. Velasquez then allegedly rammed his vehicle into theirs after a “more aggressive chase” and then shot several more times, hitting Goularte’s stepfather in the arm and torso. Velasquez then allegedly fled the scene.

That chase went on for about 11 miles."

Honestly, if he had waited outside the guy's house and beat the hell out of him I could see a lenient sentence. What he actually did is going to get him multiple years in prison.

well i stand corrected. But the point is he was shooting at a pedo who molested kids under 10. My point still stands, these details don't seem to matter to the local community and general public because there's already movements of freeing Cain. The public opinion is with Cain. Not too many poeople have sympathy for the step father who got shot, because wasn't he the one running the day care where all of this happened.

I think if Cain actually accidently shot a bystander, it would be very different. They might give him some prison time for the car chase and endangering the public, I don't think they are going to throw the books at him at all. As I said before in the US prosecutors and the DA are very much swayed by public opinions.

well i stand corrected. But the point is he was shooting at a pedo who molested kids under 10. My point still stands, these details don't seem to matter to the local community and general public because there's already movements of freeing Cain. The public opinion is with Cain. Not too many poeople have sympathy for the step father who got shot, because wasn't he the one running the day care where all of this happened.

I think if Cain actually accidently shot a bystander, it would be very different. They might give him some prison time for the car chase and endangering the public, I don't think they are going to throw the books at him at all. As I said before in the US prosecutors and the DA are very much swayed by public opinions.
His wife ran the Daycare, the daycare was at their home. Sounds like he had a job he worked during the day and his wife ran a daycare while he was at work.

I think I seen that a while ago. no its got Matthew McConaughey in it. Its a great movie
I was kidding and yeah I know the movie but I never saw it. I liked him in the first season of True Detective, so I might check it out. Thanks!

My homeboy went to state prison for 5 years for not letting his girl out of the house after she started smashing dishes when they were arguing.

They called it kidnapping...he was 20.

Another friend went for 5 because he was standing outside when one of our homeboys robbed a store...he didn't know the kid was gonna rob the place.

But these guys can ruin innocent kids lives forever and go to prison and get out in 2.

And Im supposed to understand that sir?
Hell no, brother. No sane man understands that. If the ppl at the top weren't so replete with pedos the laws would be stricter. But knowing HOW MANY of their kind may end up being charged for the lifestyles they lead, they purposefully keep the sentences for pedo shit very low. Sad shit.

In some states you'd be better off raping a kid than being caught smoking weed. Boggles the whole mind top to bottom, until you realize it's on purpose. They protect pedos.

I was kidding and yeah I know the movie but I never saw it. I liked him in the first season of True Detective, so I might check it out. Thanks!
You should. Great movie. He was great in True Detective.

1 yt comment sums this whole thing up pretty well

"out of the million ways he could have handled this, he chose the absolute worst. It is almost a comedy of errors: he did not even shoot the pedo and was so mad he got released from jail that he decided to take his place for the next 30 years! The shooting is not even the worst part - that is just one count of attempted murder: he hit their truck with three people in it thus making it THREE counts of attempted murder! You cant make this stuff up! Cain deserves a Darwin Award, gonna get sued to hell and spend much of the rest of his life in jail while the 'pedo' is out."

The guy fucked up to an inconceivable level

The person in the car who he actually shot was a bystander. He wasn't charged with anything. Cain is going to do some major jail time.

1 yt comment sums this whole thing up pretty well

"out of the million ways he could have handled this, he chose the absolute worst. It is almost a comedy of errors: he did not even shoot the pedo and was so mad he got released from jail that he decided to take his place for the next 30 years! The shooting is not even the worst part - that is just one count of attempted murder: he hit their truck with three people in it thus making it THREE counts of attempted murder! You cant make this stuff up! Cain deserves a Darwin Award, gonna get sued to hell and spend much of the rest of his life in jail while the 'pedo' is out."

The guy fucked up to an inconceivable level

Cain is a grade A idiot.

The person in the car who he actually shot was a bystander. He wasn't charged with anything. Cain is going to do some major jail time.

I dont think his community nor the general public considers that person to be a innocent bystander, even though techinically he is.

By Bystander I mean someone that does not have any connection with the case, the family, a random pedestrian

LOL, no.

He's going away or quite a long time.

Pedo's mother is running daycare. I believe the step father has another job. In the eyes of the law he is an innocent bystander and it would take a corrupt jury to free Cain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back