Cain should retire

Mixed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do a few cycles of steroids and come back stronger.

or just give up on fighting altogether

And do a bunch of cycles anyway

Retire from full time fighting. Just be up front about being a once in 18 months fighter. That way nobody has to get hurt anymore.

Steroids lower collagen production and are injury central, he wants to hammer hgh if anything.
He's a shot fighter unfortunately though, I don't think it's all training methods either, we've all seen the daft training videos, just some people injure easily, I'm like this too unfortunately.

He can't afford to retire. Steroids is not a magic pill that can fix injuries.

Just normal...Union reps calling in sick as soon as they have a small cold...:mad:

I think he should retire, the GOAT HEAVYWEIGHT, after rattling off 15 straight victories.

It is either gonna happen or it isn't, that's two possibilities, so there's a 50/50 chance he stays healthy enough to rattle off 15 straight victories.

Unfortunately he hasn't made enough money to retire. With all the injuries, pull ours and pay days he's missed, he definitely hasn't made enough to live a comfortable life. Under USADA he's done.

Ther can only be one replacement...

He's in shape, fight-ready and wants revenge.

Steroids lower collagen production and are injury central, he wants to hammer hgh if anything.
He's a shot fighter unfortunately though, I don't think it's all training methods either, we've all seen the daft training videos, just some people injure easily, I'm like this too unfortunately.

Didn't look shot in his last fight.

JonnyBoyATL hands down wins the ass on this thread. OMG that was genius and GOAT comment material. Cain who? hahaha dammit man.

Its hard to say but he cant stay healthy and has ruined many cards and wasted his opponent's time.

What lucrative alternatives does someone like Cain have?
I don't see him having a successful podcast or dabbling in movies.

Most coaches make shit pay.
How many kids does Velasquez have?
Perhaps if he only has 1-2; but if he has 4 like Hendricks and Jones....

What lucrative alternatives does someone like Cain have?
I don't see him having a successful podcast or dabbling in movies.

Most coaches make shit pay.
How many kids does Velasquez have?
Perhaps if he only has 1-2; but if he has 4 like Hendricks and Jones....

Uno.

Back