• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Cain retires from UFC

His prime was a sight to behold a ruthless wrecking machine wrestle boxer with almost infinite cardio

Very few could hang with him at his prime for ten minutes. None could for twenty-five.

Risky move by the WWE. Professional wrestling is not a career for the injury-prone.

Should’ve asked Shammy about how WWE treats those nursing chronically injured knees....

<36>

9JOf1nv.gif
this gif will probably outlive anything he did as a fighter

it will be the crying Jordan meme of mma

Time to visite TJ's Clean Juice.

Bless you, buddy

I loved watching you destroy Brick

Pummeled him back to rasslin'

I think the wwe is going to have the same problems with cain as the ufc did... if he thinks that pro wrestling isn't hard on your body, boy he's in for a rude awakening...fake or not...those guys tear things, all the time...I guarantee you, that he will be out injured all the time...i think they are crazy to sign this injury prone guy....is he good on the mic? he's not athletic....being a good fighter, doesn't make you athletic...brock is a 1000x more athletic and more powerful...brock picks guys up with one hand and flings them across the ring...haha....cain is flabby...guys in the audience look to be in better shape...

I don’t think it’s the cake walk that some former fighters think it is, unless your already ultra popular and only work occasionally.

An absolute monster 2009 to 2013. Achieved a lot but you're still left thinking it could have been so much more if not for injuries and some infuriating UFC match-making.

As a once huge Cain Velasquez fan and huge WWF(not E) back in the day....this is just sad lol.

I legit don’t think people are gonna care about him they’re gonna look at it as “oh great another UFC fighter coming over cuz their fighting days are done” the fans didn’t even pop for him when he can’t out. At least Ronda became a household name before she went over.

good for him. although to be honest, i feel like he retired from the ufc years ago.

Cain fought Brock in UFC in the middle of Brocktober and now in WWE. Fedor didn't habe the guts to fight him in either.

Cain>Fraudor once and for all

Back