Cain obviously dominated, but I was impressed with JDS (hear me out)

flakxd

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
1). JDS showed great heart. We have never seen him pushed/punished like that, and I honestly was not sure if he possessed any heart. We all now know that he does.

2). Cardio. Even though JDS got gassed early on, he was still able to go 5 rounds at a grueling pace, and still land some solid shots late in the fight. How many HWs can go 5 rounds at that pace?

3). TDD. Cain is an elite wrestler, and JDS was able to stuff many of his take down attempts. Junior was also able to break away from Cain's grip multiple times, and get away from him while on the ground. Cigano showed great strength by doing all of this while exhausted.

4). Chin. Cain landed some solid shots standing and on the ground. Junior showed a great chin, which was also a question mark coming into this fight.

No way JDS can fight a worse fight than this. He did very little offensively, was hurt and exhausted early on, and was in survival mode from the beginning to the end. He had a terrible strategy, kept his hands down after getting tagged repeatedly, and even tried to take Cain down at times.

Moral to the story: even though Cain thoroughly dominated JDS, there are many positives Junior can take away from this fight. The trilogy will be epic!

I was impressed that he could still talk and hold an interview.

Anyone with a brain that wasn't a JDS nut hugger on sherdog knew cain was going to destroy JDS.

I posted threads about it and no one believed me.

Where are all the JDS nuthuggers now? WHERE U AT

1). Moral to the story: even though Cain thoroughly dominated JDS, there are many positives Junior can take away from this fight. The trilogy will be epic!

I'm impressed that you can type while performing fellatio on a man that size.

I'm one of the only people that predicted Cain would dominate JDS and win by UD. Everyone was like ''JDS is gonna KO Cain easy'' ''easy KO for JDS'' ''Rnd 1 KO JDS'' Eat your heart out. Cain will improve even better...this was Cain's 1st time going 5 rounds and also he pushed the pace so much in the 1st. That was why Cain was tired as well. Cain is BETTER just like he said.

i was not impressed cause i couldnt understand what jds was saying after the fight cause he face and lips were swollen. remember after this fight jds said he was not hurt i beg to differ. lol

Anyone with a brain that wasn't a JDS nut hugger on sherdog knew cain was going to destroy JDS.

Were you all up in here talking about how smart you were when JDS knocked Cain out too? WERE U?

LOL! I agree, I picked Cain by DOMINATION UD while everyone was saying JDS KO! JDS KO!

I am here...congratulations to CAin .... Always a fedor ,shogun,gsp and jds fan....always respectful to others..proud to be their fan ..

Back