Cain looks worried about Jones.

Scyther

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
EwtRzko.gif

Can't say I blame the guy, the fighter (Cormier) who apparently pushes Cain so hard in training started strong, but ultimately got beaten soundly and to add to that was reduced to getting moral victories (his lone TD in RD 5) instead of even attempting to continue to try and win the fight.

If Jones gets past Gus/Johnson (which should be no easy task) and Cain makes a return from his injuries (we can only hope this year) and beats Werdum, I think it's safe to speculate match-up between the two fighters is very possible by the end of the year.

EwtRzko.gif

Can't say I blame the guy, the fighter (Cormier) who apparently pushes Cain so hard in training started strong, but ultimately got beaten soundly and to add to that was reduced to getting moral victories (his lone TD in RD 5) instead of even attempting to continue to try and win the fight.

If Jones gets past Gus/Johnson (which should be no easy task) and Cain makes a return from his injuries (we can only hope this year) and beats Werdum, I think it's safe to speculate match-up between the two fighters is very possible by the end of the year.

I think Jones and DC would beat Cain. Cain would have to be at a catchweight since Jones won't go to HW.

I think Jones and Cain would be a hell of a good fight.

awesome gif. props to its creator.

What is this playing out to be Rocky and Apollo vs the young arrogant guy. :icon_lol:

I see no emotions on his face tbh.

lolll this

and if he did look worried, is it more likely he's worried about

A) a fight in the future with a guy outside his weightclass; or

B) his closest training partner losing the biggest fight of his life right now

Cain always looks expressionless, making it so that you see whatever you want to see when you look at him.

Back