Cain fans make a strong case

Rationality

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That Brock only lost to Cain because of his diverticulitis. He had a chunk of his intestines removed and apparently was in danger of dying from it. Likewise Cain only lost because of his knee. Brock and Cain are in the same league, finally equals now in the hearts and minds of fans!

Cain is many levels above Brock.

What the fuck are you smoking?

I'll just leave this here
giphy.gif

You lost me at Brock

I'm not a Brock fan, or a non-fan. He had diverticulitis from 2008 until he had his intestine removed in 2011. He fought Cain and Overeem with diverticulitis. It's a very serious illness. Go look it up. I am just pointing this out to call out the excuses of Cain fans regarding health. You can't have it just your way.

I'm not a Brock fan, or a non-fan. He had diverticulitis from 2008 until he had his intestine removed in 2011. He fought Cain and Overeem with diverticulitis. It's a very serious illness. Go look it up. I am just pointing this out to call out the excuses of Cain fans regarding health. You can't have it just your way.

Does not change the fact that you lost me at Brock

Haven't seen the "fight" yet. I just listened to JRE companion and had to leave the house for work.

But something tells me that Cain had this injury the whole camp, and just knew he couldn't pull out. How the fuck does he collapse so early in the fight?

Sigh.. The problem with Cain is all the excuses. He was hit on the chin. It happens to everyone at HW.

Haven't seen the "fight" yet. I just listened to JRE companion and had to leave the house for work.

But something tells me that Cain had this injury the whole camp, and just knew he couldn't pull out. How the fuck does he collapse so early in the fight?

He got wobbled by an uppercut which caused him to lose his equilibrium and muscle memory and stepped too far away from his center of gravity. The resultant downward force on his anterior cruciate ligament combined with a shove from Francis 'The Predator' Ngannou and followed by thrown fists from various angles and with varying levels of velocity rendered Mr. Velasquez at least momentarily unable to intelligently defend himself. The referee, understanding that blows dropped with full force from Mr. Ngannou could cause a concussion and brain damage stepped in to end the fight. As with many KOs, the fighter refuses to admit what happened or may not even remember it fully.

That Brock only lost to Cain because of his diverticulitis. He had a chunk of his intestines removed and apparently was in danger of dying from it. Likewise Cain only lost because of his knee. Brock and Cain are in the same league, finally equals now in the hearts and minds of fans!
Jds only lost to Cain because his immune system gave way right before cain landed the first punch that stunned him . Jds via flu and cellular breakdown

People need to stop acting like Cain is this standup honorable guy . He's had three losses and after each one excuses have been the main theme. He's a sore loser .

I'm not a Brock fan, or a non-fan. He had diverticulitis from 2008 until he had his intestine removed in 2011. He fought Cain and Overeem with diverticulitis. It's a very serious illness. Go look it up.

You clearly didn't look it up. The Overeem fight was AFTER his operation.

It went Mir win, time off for diverticulitis, Carwin win, Cain loss, time off for diverticulitis and operation, Overeem loss and enough of this real fighting I'm off to the WWE.

You could say that Lesnar's excuse is even a better one, because he could have done less to avoid his diverticulitis than Cain could have done to prevent his injuries and train at altitude for the Werdum fight.

He got wobbled by an uppercut which caused him to lose his equilibrium and muscle memory and stepped too far away from his center of gravity. The resultant downward force on his anterior cruciate ligament combined with a shove from Francis 'The Predator' Ngannou and followed by thrown fists from various angles and with varying levels of velocity rendered Mr. Velasquez at least momentarily unable to intelligently defend himself. The referee, understanding that blows dropped with full force from Mr. Ngannou could cause a concussion and brain damage stepped in to end the fight. As with many KOs, the fighter refuses to admit what happened or may not even remember it fully.
Thanks. Like I said, I've only got Rogans reaction and forum posts as a reference. He stressed that Cain fell before he got hit. In his defence he was watching from the replays and was probably high af.

Back