News Cain denied bail for a second time.

Do you agree with what Cain did?

• Total voters

RentPayer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Former UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez was denied bail again Monday in his attempted murder case at a motion hearing in Santa Clara (California) County, per the court.

Judge Shelyna Brown decided against allowing Velasquez bail for a second time, citing Velasquez's "reckless disregard for human life." Brown first denied Velasquez bail March 7, when she referred to Velasquez's actions as "extreme recklessness."

"Cain Velsquez has thrown away his life ! There’s no defense of, ‘I got mad because he really hurt someone I loved." - Veteran Defense Attorney Cooley

https://www.mmafighting.com/2022/5/...eys-weigh-in-on-cain-velasquezs-chances-court

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/33928290/cain-velasquez-denied-bail-second-attempted-murder-case

California is vicious in punishing gun related crimes - even of this nature. I think Cain is spending at least 10 years in prison for this. I feel horrible for his wife and kids. If they get him on 1st degree attempted murder instead of 2nd, he might see even more.

Via @Cooliox

The alleged shooting victim in the attempted murder case against former UFC champion Cain Velasquez has spoken out for the first time.

Paul Bender said Monday that he fears of his life, as well as the lives of his family, after allegedly being shot by Velasquez. Bender, 64, said he’s lost function in three fingers because of damage to his brachial artery as a result of sustaining a gunshot wound to his arm.

“Good morning, your honor. My name is Paul Bender. I am the person who was driving the truck and the person shot by Cain Velasquez (on) February 28th, 2022,” Bender said. “We were simply following a court order to get a GPS monitoring device for Harry when Cain Velasquez started following us. He shot at us and chased us at speeds over a hundred miles an hour. When we came to a stop near a school, Cain Velasquez shot at us again, severing my brachial artery and nerve. I have lost the use of three fingers and can no longer work because I could not pass my (Department of Transportation) physical. Without the use of my right hand, we do not know if this loss is permanent.

“Cain Velasquez has no respect for human life. He could’ve easily shot the family in the car next to us, innocent pedestrians, or even young children. Cain Velasquez does not care who sees him do this. He does not care about the rule of law and has no respect for our judicial system. If given the opportunity, I believe he will try to finish what he started. I am fearful for my life, as well as for the lives of my family. No amount of bail or GPS monitor will stop Cain Velasquez. Respectfully, your honor, I ask that you please help keep my family safe and our community safe from Cain Velasquez and deny his request for bail.”

Last edited:
You're Cain fucking Velasquez. If you wanna go after him, use your bare hands

Don't start a shootout where you send a dozen rounds haphazardly from one moving vehicle in the direction of another and it's only a miracle the one wrong person he hit survived and no innocent bystander got shot by him walking on a sidewalk or playing in a living room.

Well of course he fired a loaded gun on a public highway and hit an innocent man

Man shut up. If dude was
He took the law into his open hands, willfully fired a weapon in public and hit an innocent person. Imagine he hit someone you loved.
Imagine your kids being molested and the innocent man running the daycare

Cain: (understandably) *snaps*

Sherdog: "he should've chilled. innocent bystander."

<[analyzed}><{vega}>

In the real world it is very rare that vigilantism of this degree does not go unpunished, esp in California. Had he been more careful in his revenge or done it in another state he may not be in such bad shape, but it is not looking good for him

Do you think it's safe to grant a man who dresses like this bail?

Already%2Bin%2Bthe%2BRing.gif

Back