Cain apologized on twitter when he pulled out against werdum, but RDA will not

Lol Why should he?

What makes you think you're entitled to an apology?

Honestly, an apology means jack shit. People are still gonna say he pussed out no matter what. Only taking the fight by UFC 200 means anything.

Apologize for what? Was the twitter mob in the gym helping him train? He's the biggest loser here, this was gonna be a seven-figure pay day.

Cain is injured 24/7 and was getting a title shot he didn't even deserve.

I get one Saturday off every few months and it's always for Conor fights. This is disheartening as fuck.

Have they released the x rays?

The only people who think RDA pussed out are Dana and the mouth breathers here who believe in the power of beast mode.

STFU.

I cannot stand when we get lip service 'PC' apologies. I hope he tells everyone asking for an apology on stupid ass twitter to f..k off!

The only people who think RDA pussed out are Dana and the mouth breathers here who believe in the power of beast mode.

STFU.

It's probably this bioscience, "beast-mode" attitude towards training that resulted in RDA getting injured in the first place.

Cain wad respectful because werdum was respectful towards him, kicked his ass and Cain got a rematch that he didn't deserve.
Conor has just been disrespectful so no need to show respect to someone that isn't showing any to anyone else

Brazilians.....I called it from the start. No shame, no class.

Time for Conor to wipe them off the face of the UFC.

wow, what a dirt bag!!! *sarcasm*

Lol Why should he?

What makes you think you're entitled to an apology?
No one is entitled. But it would be a kind gesture, especially to his fans? Do you really need common courtesy explained to you?

He doesn't have to. McGregor will rip him a new a-hole all over social media and RDA will be forced to defend himself. Will be fun to watch. I expect nothing less than #SnakeInTheGrass level push back, and fans getting butthurt debating the legitimacy of the interim belt til the end of times.

That or McGregor gets KTFO or subbed by the replacement, which would be equally hilarious. The forums would implode.

MMA is so much fun!

Back