Cageside MMA shorts

Doop

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
just got a pair from boomer and im actually pretty impressed with them. He said they are basically sprawls and he held up to his word they feel just like my sprawls. They are very good shorts and if any of you guys are already customers to boomer you should try some of these out they are pretty sweet and if you are not already customers you should try them anyway they are still friggin sweet.

wow i did it right! my first pic everyone *tears*

haha congrats.

so many shorts out now... i remember the days of HCK, and old school SPRAWL with no elastic, drawstring, and only a piece of string to loop through a hole.

XD

~Foz

haha congrats.

so many shorts out now... i remember the days of HCK, and old school SPRAWL with no elastic, drawstring, and only a piece of string to loop through a hole.

XD

~Foz

haha congrats.

XD

~Foz

Awesome. One more thing to buy from Boomer when it comes time. Thanks for the review.

ugh why cant i view the photo

attachment.php

I've got a pair of Cageside shorts on the way and I'm excited to try them out. I'll be posting a review with detailed pics after I get them.

Back