Cage Warriors will return the 21 March 2015

Damn man. That's a long time off between events.

No good. CWFC is my favorite regional promotion. Hopefully this world tour they have planned creates some momentum.

We did 14 events in 2013 and didn't start doing shows that year till March.

Last year we started in February and no-body wanted to fight on it as it was too close to Xmas.

You just can't win....

edit:

Is Nov 15th to March 21st really that long? We have done 48 shows since October 2010. in 2011 we didn't do a show from October 1st, 2011 until 11th Feb 2012.

Last year we started in February and no-body wanted to fight on it as it was too close to Xmas.

You just can't win....

edit:

Is Nov 15th to March 21st really that long? We have done 48 shows since October 2010. in 2011 we didn't do a show from October 1st, 2011 until 11th Feb 2012.

I enjoy your product, so yeah 4 months feels a bit excessive. MMA doesn't tend to have an offseason so it's a bit surprising to see a promotion that DOES put on shows so frequently, with that big of a roster, take that long off.

Not trying to complain or anything, just when I saw it was that long I was taken aback slightly.

I'm a CWFC fan and yes I remember that genrally with a new year they restart after January, I also heard that the staff changed a bit so some changes take time ...

hopefully I'll c a good number of CWFC events this year with new countries too

You just can't win....

edit:

can we get kate jackson back on a card soon? cheers

4 months is a bit longer than I'd like, really like Cage Warriors events.

You just can't win....

edit:

I think the winter break is good! UFC has way too many events that you wont appreciate it until theres a big break.

Really excited for this show. I got into the company the last couple of months. Please give me Shaj Haque vs. Brett Caswell for the Flyweight title :)

Really excited for this show. I got into the company the last couple of months. Please give me Shaj Haque vs. Brett Caswell for the Flyweight title :)

Wanna c that fight too eheh
really CWFC has some very exciting FLWs, Marin and Lasota among them

also, please Kianzad vs. Niedzwiedz for the WBW title and find a good opponent for Costigan to fight for the WAW belt

Back