• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Cage Warriors 144 in Rome Oct 7

683271-26283306.png

200.gif
@rorschach51 2-2 by the way :D :D
I didn't pick this one but good job my friend! This is my last Friday off, I took the last 7 Friday's off in a row for son's football. It's gonna be weird working 5 days a week again :( Have fun ma'am, and as usual fantastic av ;)

I've won several times, finished pretty high several other times myself & @giovanni_ss finished in the top 20 for the UFC Dern/Yan card! <Moves>
<{dootch}>

I don’t know if they do it anymore, but there was some events they would give out prizes for the top finishers. It was a great way of garnering interest. The folks who run the site are super nice.

<{dootch}>

I don’t know if they do it anymore, but there was some events they would give out prizes for the top finishers. It was a great way of garnering interest. The folks who run the site are super nice.
Not sure, guess I've never won one that included a prize lol.

That such a great exchange leading to the finish between the two. Enjoyed that. Fun fight.

Carlo Pedersoli Jr. def. Madars Fleminas - Submission (RNC) R2 at 3:37

Main Event Next:

Dominique Wooding 9-4-0 vs. M. Martignoni 7-1-0 at 135 lbs

Last edited:
Back