Devin Goodale -400
Joshua Nakagawa +300

James Lynch -140
Albert Lee +110

Elijah Harris -175
Chuck Campbell +145

Max Rohskopf -350
Erick Sanchez +275

Seems like an interesting match, did you find out why Chuck has been inactive for a while though? Hasn't fought since 2019 & wasn't even been booked for anything in 2020 or 2021. Might be worth finding out, wouldn't seem like he's taking his MMA career too seriously at first glance.

Also that guy Chuck smoked in the first clip was 0-0 making his pro debut lol so idk how much we can really get out of it.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/193701-chuck-campbell

Not sure about that one but I do like 1.85 for Wilson Reis against Labiano.

Thoughts about Reis x Labiano please?

Wilson still looked like he had it to me against Lapilus in the recent ARES fight, was giving credible opposition to one of the best BW's outside the UFC. Wrestling and top control looks as good as ever. I know it's a weight class up but Labiano is just a solid regional journeyman.

Seems like an interesting match, did you find out why Chuck has been inactive for a while though? Hasn't fought since 2019 & wasn't even been booked for anything in 2020 or 2021. Might be worth finding out, wouldn't seem like he's taking his MMA career too seriously at first glance.

Also that guy Chuck smoked in the first clip was 0-0 making his pro debut lol so idk how much we can really get out of it.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/193701-chuck-campbell
His debut, was against a 8-2 amatuer pro combine record.

Elijah is losing to low tier fighters. And cambell got robbed in bellator.

time stamp:

im not worried about the layoff, he is in good shape.

college football background.

trains at AKA

Wilson still looked like he had it to me against Lapilus in the recent ARES fight, was giving credible opposition to one of the best BW's outside the UFC. Wrestling and top control looks as good as ever. I know it's a weight class up but Labiano is just a solid regional journeyman.
thanks. i see now the last fights on both guys and love Wilson Reis on this odds, imo Wilson is better in all areas, maybe 50 50 in striking because Labiano will have reach advantage. Wilson much better wrestler and grappler. I put 1u on Wilson Reis ML on Bet365 @1.74.

Last edited:
Any stream free for this Event? Im from Brazil

Bingo. Win or lose, it's a good bet. I got him at +115 and my main book is now at -400.

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to bet more than $250 on anything other than UFC and Bellator, otherwise I'd invest more time in the less popular promotions.
pop open that champagne bottle. it was free money. Yeah i tried to bet 1400$ but it would not let me. I made another bet on Betonline for -115

cbz making the 2 event pages but for PFL and CW:

Parker 200 to win 649
Calvacantti 400 to win 368

Ewing 610 to win 596
Cooper 150 to win 261
Mante 40 to win 92

This is more fun than most UFC cards because despite it being low-level, it's wild and crazy.

Reis has that body that reeks of, "few more fights and I'm gonna coach".

wilson struggling mightily to land takedowns, not ideal

edit: much better in 2nd round

Last edited:
lmfao reis reversed from full mount second last half of the round, luckily opponent is trash

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back