News Cage Warriors 130

Spike Carlyle vs. JJ Ambrose

• Total voters
Does sound like it. Every time I see her I can't help but to think maybe her grandparents were flying around in an alien spaceship from a trillion light year away Galaxy.

<{1-10}>
LOL. Amazing that she's a lineal grand child of Barney & Betty Hill. The more I read about that case the more it fascinates me. Apparently there was a tv movie about it a long while back. May be time for an update. Presuming everyone reading here knows about them. If anyone doesn't, just ask. I love their story.

The cage and venue setup looks awesome!
Is it that Cali Marina kinda place they were at last time? Kinda looks like it. Yeah that place is cool. I'm glad they are coming back to the states like they said they would.

LOL. Amazing that she's a lineal grand child of Barney & Betty Hill. The more I read about that case the more it fascinates me. Apparently there was a tv movie about it a long while back. May be time for an update. Presuming everyone reading here knows about them. If anyone doesn't, just ask. I love their story.

Get GSP in on that!

tkRnmT2.gif

i'm down for story time.

I mean I'm not a UFO hobbyist by any means, but that story is a fascinating one! They seemed a very unlikely couple to be making up a tall tale. You never know though. If you don't know, Angela Hill's grandparents Betty and Barney hill, are one of the first alien abduction cases from I think the '60s. So did Angela Hill's grandparents fly around in a hopped up intergalactic death star!? :eek::eek::eek:

I mean I'm not a UFO hobbyist by any means, but that story is a fascinating one! They seemed a very unlikely couple to be making up a tall tale. You never know though. If you don't know, Angela Hill's grandparents Betty and Barney hill, are one of the first alien abduction cases from I think the '60s. So did Angela Hill's grandparents fly around in a hopped up intergalactic death star!? :eek::eek::eek:
<mma4>

<{cruzshake}>

Kids got a chin on him. He's eaten some big shots.

Back