Caaall me now for yuh free reading!

May 12. GOAT birthday.

dam young blood

300x300.jpg

How fucking stupid do you have to be not to recognize that zodiac is all about a mixture of paraphrasing the same universal compliments that practically nobody would say "no" to and spewing ambiguous statements that can be interpreted in any way you see fit ?

I'm gonna go google: Miss Cleo nude and see what I find. BRB.

How fucking stupid do you have to be not to recognize that zodiac is all about a mixture of paraphrasing the same universal compliments that practically nobody would say "no" to and spewing ambiguous statements that can be interpreted in any way you see fit ?

You should just play along with Ms. Cleo and not be such a joyless prick. Bumbaclot.

Links if you find them. Thanks for doing the work for me, Sammy.

Saw a Gapped tooth woman and the watermark "Juicy" something or other getting plowed in positions a woman that large shouldn't be able to do. I really think searching for those nudes was a mistake. Imagine Martin Lawrence's Big Momma character.

Saw a Gapped tooth woman and the watermark "Juicy" something or other getting plowed in positions a woman that large shouldn't be able to do. I really think searching for those nudes was a mistake. Imagine Martin Lawrence's Big Momma character.

Lolz. Juicy, eh? I bet Cleo is... :eek:

ms_cleo1.jpg

Somebody, some poor soul has to eat that peach.

Well, color me shocked! I'm not clairvoyant, I missed that bit of news and never saw it coming. I bet she's musty, to go with her juicy peach.

If eating her peach met my daily requirement for beta carotene I'd probably go for it.

If eating her peach met my daily requirement for beta carotene I'd probably go for it.

You could just eat a carrot...or sweet potatoes. Mangoes... Although peaches do have a solid amount. Your choice, I guess...

You could just eat a carrot...or sweet potatoes. Mangoes... Although peaches do have a solid amount. Your choice, I guess...

lol, this is like Dave Chappelle talking about the cure for cancer might be sucking Michael Jackson's dick.

This thread certainly took a turn.....

FOR THE BETTER!

Back