C Mc G's most likely method of victory vs Aldo

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
In the Aldo fight what do you see as more likely way for Conor to win, Conor by KO/TKO or by decision?

hahahahahhaahhahahahahahaahhahaha.

sorry, I thought you said Conor to win.

Conor via left hand of death technique

KO. He appears to hit very hard and he has range on Aldo. Speed is probably even but Connor is more unorthodox. It's a great fight and either guy can win.

Last man standing, I think both guys are going to expose each others weaknesses and lay some heavy lumber but the winner will be the guy that takes the least amount of combo damage.

Aldo has never faced someone with the power, speed, skill and technique of Mcgregor. To the people who say Aldo is going to win, seriously what are you actually watching? Do you actually know anything about this sport?

Mcgregor is going to make this look easy!! One round to feel him out and download him, the next round to rough him up. I call it for round three via brutal knock out.

Mcgregor is part of the evolution of the sport alongside Jones and the haters need to deal with it.

Aldo has never faced someone with the power, speed, skill and technique of Mcgregor. To the people who say Aldo is going to win, seriously what are you actually watching? Do you actually know anything about this sport?

Mcgregor is going to make this look easy!! One round to feel him out and download him, the next round to rough him up. I call it for round three via brutal knock out.

Mcgregor is part of the evolution of the sport alongside Jones and the haters need to deal with it.

Interest that you are so confident that you made a brand new account to say that.

Conor will probably check a leg kick and break Aldo's leg

Tko by shower slip. Otherwise not much chance.

If he wins? TKO, hard straight followed by GnP and a slightly premature stoppage by Herb Dean (even though i like The Dean)

TKO via accumulated damage. I think Conor may be the better conditioned athlete and his style can be adjusted to be more energy conservative. Aldo is almost all power shots and he tires himself out.

Conor relies more on timing the perfect shot. Hard to say though because we've never seen Conor in deep water or how he holds up if he can't control a fight. If he tries several high risk/energy moves and fails for 3 round he may fatigue faster, but again, it's hard to say how he will hold up. He seems to keep himself in excellent condition and relies more on fluid movement than sheer power so I think he can hold up if he can control the fight.

It's the fight of the year for 2015 along with GUS v bones II

It's the fight of the year for 2015 along with GUS v bones II

No guarantee of that ever happening.

My money is on rumble to destroy gus, then gus and cormier battle it out with cormier defeating gus for a titleshot

Gus has a long long road and who knows, may want to try his luck in the heavyweight division.

I think his dreams have passed him by.

Hitting Aldo from angles he has never been hit from...

Slowly picking him apart..

Aldo gassing, his head hitting the canvas in 3rd.

Back