Bye Meisha Tate, Hottie Kailin Curran Appreciation Thread

Great looking woman, but just really isn't a good enough fighter to be on televised cards, let alone the UFC. And this isn't saying much given the shallow division she fights in. The UFC keeps her around because she's attractive, while her record and performances say Invicta please.

All these old ass squares in this thread.

The chest tat suits her well. Goes with her personality and style. At least she didnt pick some random shit off the wall. She seems to have some alternative flair so I think the tat is on point.

No idea what she was thinking with that tattoo. It's horrific.

She still trains in Hawaii, just the other week she was at Angela/Christian Lee's gym cross training with them and Sheila Oskovich. Kailin looks great, but she loses a lot and we may not see much of her if she loses again. So, enjoy her while you can.

Good buttocks. Was she the fighter that got tapped by Herrig recently?

Her face kind of looks like she could be a tranny.

Her face kind of looks like she could be a tranny.
23-sneaky-wall-eyed-Bruno.jpg

She's hot. Wish she could fight, though. Even Paige beat her.

Kailin is a great looking girl with lots of talent . She has many years of pro fighting to go. Puts on good fights too, let's not forget that.

She's been a babe for a while. Meisha Tate in the game or not

Yep, I'm firmly in the "good looking girl, bad looking tat" camp as well, she seems nice though.

All these old ass squares in this thread.

The chest tat suits her well. Goes with her personality and style. At least she didnt pick some random shit off the wall. She seems to have some alternative flair so I think the tat is on point.
For real. Leave it to Sherdog to hate on a paragraph. Not too surprising.
This thread knows what's up. I've been appreciating her beauty for quite some time.
But it really goes to show to what length people have different taste when they have to demote her looks by one tattoo. Or they have to see the "man" in everything.
Also she might benefit from going to Invicta and fighting there for a while. Might be too big of a stage for her right now. Dana really likes her though. He likes a lot of the stuff she post and though she lost her last fight, she was sitting right next to him watching the other fights the very same night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back