• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Buying PPV = Paying Jones

Stoic1

Weapons are my religion
@Gold
Reaction score
Why on earth is anyone going to PPV this dumpster fire?

IMO you really have no room to complain about Dana, the UFC, Jones, or the USADA bullshit if you are paying them.

It all comes down to money. All of these rules really don't matter. Why make weight if they will let you fight anyways? Why *NOT* take PED/Steroids if the most you get is a slap on the wrist? Why not poke eyes if all they will do is warn you?

Aren't you guys kind of sick of this bullshit?

Then why the fuck are you paying for it?

(BTW this is like the first thread I have ever started. That's how much I hate this.)

good point rawky. I'll watch it on my firestick just to see if he gets beat

But if I don't buy the PPV how will I watch the other highly anticipated matches?

Criminal

Liar

PED cheat

The UFC wants to sweep it under the rug, hoping people don't care and will buy PPVs.

For those of you who are not amused by this obvious bullshit, the easy call is to not buy the PPV.

I have plenty of other things to enjoy. I think I'll make a wallet.. or a chair. Or go to a new restaurant.

Whatever it is I spend my time on, it won't be Jon Jones.

"I'm going to boycott something I wasn't planning on paying for anyway."

Jon Jones should use this song as his next entrance music.

Last edited:
Fuck hope Gus smashes Jones out come 232.

Would be the nail in the coffin... bury this cheat.

Criminal

Liar

PED cheat

The UFC wants to sweep it under the rug, hoping people don't care and will buy PPVs.

For those of you who are not amused by this obvious bullshit, the easy call is to not buy the PPV.

I have plenty of other things to enjoy. I think I'll make a wallet.. or a chair. Or go to a new restaurant.

Whatever it is I spend my time on, it won't be Jon Jones.

Even the LAST fail and joke suspension was highly sus.

This time, they're not even TRYING to hide their corruption, making bullshit excuses for the guys THIRD ped fail. Dude is such a lying, cheating scum-bag. And his enablers at uFRAUDA and the UFC are also pure scum.

7N9rLctw_mMadlZ1nvT-ArEyPsQxLw5hgWU2qktZOLlk4Ofnv3DG7siguOHSftT_WbmaYWKN

Nah. If JJ wasn't on the card I wouldn't even buy the PPV.

War Bones.

This sure has everyone talking , ufc building up the fight to cash in.

I'm looking forward to ordering Jon Jones' PPV.

Even the LAST fail and joke suspension was highly sus.

This time, they're not even TRYING to hide their corruption, making bullshit excuses for the guys THIRD ped fail. Dude is such a lying, cheating scum-bag. And his enablers at uFRAUDA and the UFC are also pure scum.
We've always agreed on Jones. I know how you feel about Dana, and I try to sense of his actions. Can't do it here. This is blatant fuckery.

' FOK JBJ! A waste of skin, his skills will not make up for the sheit human being he is! '
- Tze

Back