Buying from Nokaut

Newcastle

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Well, I like many other people made the mistake of ordering from this company. It wasn't until after I placed an order w/them that I realized all the problems people have encountered w/actually receiving orders from them. I am curious how many people have legitmately not received items from this company? I have been round an round w/"fortunal" (the owner of the company) and their customer service which is pretty sad to say the least. I hate to see a lot more people go through the ridiculous crap that I and many others have had to endure.

I ordered a shirt from them and after 2 months I finally gave up on them and ordered the same thing from budovideos.com

Btw, I finally did get my shirt from Nokaut but it was a full 6 weeks later!

chubs said:
I ordered a shirt from them and after 2 months I finally gave up on them and ordered the same thing from budovideos.com

Btw, I finally did get my shirt from Nokaut but it was a full 6 weeks later!

That's really not bad. There are people that are still waiting on stuff from almost a year ago.

scorcho said:
You should not have to put up with that.

You are right. Here lies the problem. I love Cro-Cop and badly wanted a t-shirt. Nokaut is the ONLY company that makes and sells them. I have looked everywhere and found very little. It is really sad that they run their business like this. I will be contacting my credit card company today but really wanted to put this out there because a lot of people are unaware of Nokaut's bad business practices until well after the fact.

I completely agree Newcastle. Can't find that damn Zvonimir Security shirt anywhere, so I bought it from nokaut. 10 days after the transaction cleared my bank account to the tune of $40, I get an e-mail saying the order was cancelled because my credit card was denied. After the money had been transferred.

Also, everytime I try to e-mail them, it is always delayed. I have never had an e-mail delayed except for [email protected]. Does anyone else have this problem?

LordReagan210 said:
I completely agree Newcastle. Can't find that damn Zvonimir Security shirt anywhere, so I bought it from nokaut. 10 days after the transaction cleared my bank account to the tune of $40, I get an e-mail saying the order was cancelled because my credit card was denied. After the money had been transferred.

Also, everytime I try to e-mail them, it is always delayed. I have never had an e-mail delayed except for [email protected]. Does anyone else have this problem?

Wow. That is exactly what has happened to me. It is really sad that they rely on this type of business practice to make money. If you sign up on their forums, you can view their customer service forum and it is totally littered w/unhappy customers and what not. It's so bad, they don't even bother to keep it cleaned up. At best, they may respond and edit your thread.

Newcastle said:
Thanks for the tip. I looked there the other day and couldn't find it. How long did it take for you to get your shirt from Budo?

It only took a couple days.

LordReagan210 said:

I see the owner of the company deleted your thread over there. I guess he didn't want people to think he was actually stealing money from CC fans. I'm sure my thread will be deleted shortly. Fuck them! :mad:

Yeah, that didn't take long at all. Here's the e-mail explanation I got from "Slaven Vujic":

"Hello,
I have deleed your post on our forum since you are giving transaction details and that isn't allowed."

Transaction details? Like I ordered a shirt on 7/11, had money removed from my account 8/10, received an e-mal saying the order was cancelled because my card was declined on 8/12, and then none of my e-mails answered since?

Although I will say, they never answered any of my e-mails until I posted on the nokaut message board. Thanks for the tip on that Newcastle.

LordReagan210 said:
Yeah, that didn't take long at all. Here's the e-mail explanation I got from "Slaven Vujic":

"Hello,
I have deleed your post on our forum since you are giving transaction details and that isn't allowed."

Transaction details? Like I ordered a shirt on 7/11, had money removed from my account 8/10, received an e-mal saying the order was cancelled because my card was declined on 8/12, and then none of my e-mails answered since?

Although I will say, they never answered any of my e-mails until I posted on the nokaut message board. Thanks for the tip on that Newcastle.

Yeah, I went on there and ripped them a new one in my thread and of course the owner edited it and threatened to ban me from the site. LOL. I was like, go ahead you fucking crook. They are a piece of work over there. On a side note, I ordred a shirt from Fokai (Hawaii based company) on Friday of last week and already go it today! How is that for customer service?

Back