Social Buying a $100+ “wallet”...Change My Mind.

MMAGA

Belt of Truth
@Brown
Reaction score
Thinking of buying this Ridge wallet...apparently it’s all the rave amongst Millennials and teh gheys...not teh ghey, btw...but, technically a Millenial.

Looks pretty solid, but I’m still scratching my head over a “wallet“ comprised of screws, metal/plastic plates, stretchy bands...

Ridge Wallet

I guess with Father’s Day coming up, I’d like to treat myself to something “cool” and/or “hip”.

Been rocking a DASH minimalist wallet for a couple of years now...only $20, still in great condition, and gets the job done...

DASH Wallet

I’m not one of these pretentious anuses who carry 57 pieces of plastic in their wallets, so a minimalist wallet suits me perfectly. All I carry are my debit card, credit card, Costco card, and a few bucks in cash.

So, let me know what you nerds think, thanks.

Where do you put the pictures of your kids?

I’ve been carrying a trayvax for a year or two. Good quality and could be used as a weapon in a pinch. Could split someones skull open with a hammer fist.

I like mine, but not a big fan of it when I have a lot of cash. My dogs would eat my leather wallets if I left them out, they don't give a shit about this thing.

I’ve been carrying a trayvax for a year or two. Good quality and could be used as a weapon in a pinch. Could split someones skull open with a hammer fist.
Trayvax??? Is that an STD medication for teh gheys???

That would have to be front pocket carry, right? I already have a phone, keys, knife, and pen in my front pockets.

light-brown-genuine-big-hornback-skin-crocodile-wallet_720x.jpg

I have a croc skin wallet in this color but the back ridges are much closer together.

I have an old ass coach wallet I’ve had over a decade now.
It’s held up much better than the cheaper ones I used to have.

I had a leather Marlboro wallet for a long time before when I was younger that lasted surprising long too.

other than those two I wrecked a bunch of fossil whatever etc wallets pretty quickly.

this coach wallet has been the one that’s lasted me the longest by far.

That would have to be front pocket carry, right? I already have a phone, keys, knife, and pen in my front pockets.
I typically stick in my backpack, or my left front pant/short pocket.

im oldschool. i still like a leather wallet and enjoy keeping a good amount of cash in it

light-brown-genuine-big-hornback-skin-crocodile-wallet_720x.jpg

I have a croc skin wallet in this color but the back ridges are much closer together.
Interesting...I don’t recall asking anyone what kind of wallets they had, rather what they thought of this potential purchase.

J/K, LOL! That’s pretty sick. I always wanted a pair of ostrich or gator skin boots when I was younger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back