• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Buy or Sell: Kevin Lee will hold UFC gold in the next 5 years

Champion Lee?

• Total voters
Of course he was green, what are you debating? I said it was an excuse, I didn't say it wasn't true. They were both pretty green.

I think you’re right about this. But I also think it’s pretty clear Lee has made massive improvements while Ragin’ Al looks close to the same.

Lee has been putting work in, Al has been selling real estate and destroying hotel rooms.

Whether those improvements are enough remain to be seen. It’s not like the first fight was particularly close.

I think the current version of Kevin Lee handles the version of Al Iaquinta that defeated him years ago. And I think current Al isn’t all that different from the first fight.

Sell. His striking isn’t good enough to be elite

I hespect the hands of Conor, but I think Lee might run him over if they fight

Would love to see it though

If Lee wasn’t fighting the raging one, it might be the perfect fight for Conor.

A win against Lee would mean a lot, and it would be someone he hasn’t fought before.

I think Conor’s mind games would get to Lee unlike Khabib.

He needs to prove more. Just as the same was being said about Khabib, before he fought Barboza. Then he fought Al and people were not sure if he was bad or playing with strikes.

After Conor people are now convinced, not just for his belt but for GOAT status in LW.

Cant say the same about Lee. He needs to fight more.

Nope. Khabib was certified after the Trujillo fight

Lee wearing LW gold was one of my 2019 bold predictions of the year, so I'm buying.

The guy dominated everybody he faced in recent time.

He dominated furg as well with a staph

His biggest win in 5 years will be to overtake Erick Silva for the “young and talented” meme. Sell.

His defense leaves a lot to be desired.

Some one will catch him cold i think.

Maybe Al.

Nope. Khabib was certified after the Trujillo fight
Perhaps.

Khabib was certified the first day he got signed. Everybody saw potential tbulldozer when he fought Glison, Pat, Darrel etc. He just needed more and more opponents to really show that dude is a future champ

We will see.

Maybe if they introduce a 160-165 division in the next 5 years.

Not feeling it from him. He's ok. But doubt he'd beat any of the top tier fighters tbh Cept Conor maybe.

Iaquinta will stop him and this forum will take a U-turn and call him a bum.

Back