Buy A Long Sleeve Rashguard And Get A Free T-shirt

CPB

GrapplingChallenge.com
Joined
Mar 9, 2005
Messages
305
Reaction score
0
:D Buy any long sleeve rashguard and get a free T-SHIRT
www.xfgear.com


dragontigerlg.gif
flametigerlg.gif

rippedusabrazillg.gif


Buy any of these or others on website and receive the t-shirt below for free.

flameblkteebklg.gif


www.xfgear.com
 
thedon_1 said:
How much is postage to the UK?

I will check on cost and post later. We do have a new vender in the UK. They will be stocking some designs. Its Fight Gear UK. www.fightgear.net They will be a little cheaper on shipping but dont have product yet. We can get you pricing for direct shipping from U.S. for this order and future orders maybe you can get from them. Go to www.fightgear.net and email Roy and let him know what XTREME FIGHT GEAR designs you would like to see them stock.
thanks,
Paul
Owner- XTREME FIGHT GEAR
www.xfgear.com
 
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SHORT SLEEVE RASH GUARDS

fuckin caps lock
 
I made an order over the weekend...what with all the glowing reviews, how could one pass it up? I can't wait!
 
TekNinja said:
I made an order over the weekend...what with all the glowing reviews, how could one pass it up? I can't wait!

lol, I just ordered my second one. I be sure and post a review and pics. I already have a long sleeve and I just designed and ordered a short sleeve.
 
Soid said:
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SHORT SLEEVE RASH GUARDS

fuckin caps lock

The short sleeves are availible and will be on the website soon. If you want one now then email me and i can send a Paypal invoice to you and you can order it that way. they are availibly in all same designs as lthe long sleeve ones.
[email protected]

thanks
Paul
XTREME FIGHT GEAR
WWW.XFGEAR.COM
 
Just got my rashguard! Thanks much, I really dig the free shirt ;) The rg fits SUPER tight, so much so that its hard to get my hands through the terminal ends of the sleeve. Will it expand at all? What's the best way to wash it? Also, the sleeves feel a tad too long...is that intentional? If I bunch the extra length up at the pits, it gives me much better movement. The rg feels great (except on the sunburn I've got), though it's weird to feel cool on my back as I walk around- it's better than having no shirt at all.

I can't wait to train in it, thanks again!
 
thanks ill look into it.
 
TekNinja said:
Just got my rashguard! Thanks much, I really dig the free shirt ;) The rg fits SUPER tight, so much so that its hard to get my hands through the terminal ends of the sleeve. Will it expand at all? What's the best way to wash it? Also, the sleeves feel a tad too long...is that intentional? If I bunch the extra length up at the pits, it gives me much better movement. The rg feels great (except on the sunburn I've got), though it's weird to feel cool on my back as I walk around- it's better than having no shirt at all.

I can't wait to train in it, thanks again!

When I got mine I had an "intresting" time getting my head and arms into the sleeves. Mine have opened up alittle but it's designed that way so you done get the sleeves caught in your opponent (link on his fingers or toes) when your rolling. Ill wash mine with other colors, but let it air dry, dont put it in a dryer. And what you said about it feeling wierd you are right. The material is so agressive at wicking away moisture that is feels wierd at first. Almost like having a small AC blowing into your back.

That's just from my experience with the rg. And it's 10 times better when your actually training with it on.
 
Odium said:
Is it tighter than a regular rashguard?

I'm not sure...it's the only rashguard that I have owned. There is alot of compression in the material so yea, it is very form fitting. That's what makes it so great for rolling, you can't get anything caught in it.
 
Adino:
Can I take your comments for our new rashguard reviews?
 
Back
Top