Social Butterbean Tries Yoga

Did you check out Islams hill climb on a bike? I @Ed you.

No, who's Islam?

e2697db6d2d6c07ab3f0c5b3a0bdb511.jpg

72c383c7cc616d61d694312aa0c1e943.jpg

No, who's Islam?

e2697db6d2d6c07ab3f0c5b3a0bdb511.jpg

72c383c7cc616d61d694312aa0c1e943.jpg
Gawddamn brotha why you gotta put my bike up there. Id give you a like but got carded for really no reason at all. Theres a video of islam riding a dirtbike up a hill on here and I thought of you. You could do that hill in your sleep with flip flops on.
Have a good rest of the week Im off here for a few days.

DDP's marketing with his yoga is nothing short of genius. I have no idea how good the program actually is, but it all comes across as so genuine.

Dude just seems like such a winner at life.

Gawddamn brotha why you gotta put my bike up there. Id give you a like but got carded for really no reason at all. Theres a video of islam riding a dirtbike up a hill on here and I thought of you. You could do that hill in your sleep with flip flops on.
Have a good rest of the week Im off here for a few days.
Have fun suprah! Thrashed a '99 CBR900RR from '02 until my ACDF surgery in '13.

Hill climbs are cool, but they ain't nothing when compared to a milkman with no fear that rips a bad crotch rocket at triple digit speeds on the back wheel in just shorts and a T-shirt.

DDP's marketing with his yoga is nothing short of genius. I have no idea how good the program actually is, but it all comes across as so genuine.

Dude just seems like such a winner at life.

It's great and he genuinely seems interested in helping people feel better, which makes it much easier to buy into it and follow through with the system.

The regular workout vids make up a solid routine that makes yoga feel like an intense weight training session. He also does an excellent job of scaling the positions/movements to get more or less out of them depending on ability.

The extreme version, or whatever he calls it, I have only done a few times because it was absolutely brutal and made me whimper like a bitch a few times even when scaling some things down.

Solid program for anyone from nearly immobile to advanced gym bro. He definitely put a good deal of thought, effort, and care into it.

Have fun suprah! Thrashed a '99 CBR900RR from '02 until my ACDF surgery in '13.

Hill climbs are cool, but they ain't nothing when compared to a milkman with no fear that rips a bad crotch rocket at triple digit speeds on the back wheel in just shorts and a T-shirt.
I had a 98 cbr 900rr till I bought the Repsol. I miss the carburetors they are so much easier to work on. The reason I got on Chesten for posting a pic is my Repsol Is no longer rideable. Its either the fuel injectors or the power commander. So it just sits in my garage and I ride my newer 1000rr.
The shops here are run by idiots I went to the same place for work since 98 and Im not driving back to Nashville. I just bought a new one instead. But if it is the power commander Its simple to just take it off. Im the one who put it on.

He’ll be back to knocking out Jackasses in no time..

whoa, what the hell happened to him? didn't now he has serious health issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back