Burt Watson starts MMA promotion

Can't be any wore than De La Hoya's shitty org...

Dana White did him dirty.
All the UFC's colorful character non-fighters ended up getting done dirty except Rogan. Liddell, Watson, Goldberg, Stitch, Big John (I think, I never was clear on why he suddenly stopped reffing for the UFC.)

All the UFC's colorful character non-fighters ended up getting done dirty except Rogan. Liddell, Watson, Goldberg, Stitch, Big John (I think, I never was clear on why he suddenly stopped reffing for the UFC.)

WAR BURT!!!

Hopefully he can swoop up some of the UFC castaway talent
Hit up the Fertittas for some capital
We Rollin!!

The name he chose for the org doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.

that is his famous catchphrase??? I've never heard that phrase from him once.

I’m happy he’s doing what he loves, and wish him success.

Liddell and Hughes got a great opportunity with those corporate jobs that Zuffa gave them. It's not Dana's fault that Endeavor refused to keep paying them for doing nothing.

Forrest Griffin had the same deal, but they actually kept him on because he does real work for the company.

Liddell and Hughes got a great opportunity with those corporate jobs that Zuffa gave them. It's not Dana's fault that Endeavor refused to keep paying them for doing nothing.

Forrest Griffin had the same deal, but they actually kept him on because he does real work for the company.
Well if we're going to get technical Dana probably wasn't responsible for any of those guys departures, or anybodies after them. But he's the figure head of the company so when shitty shit happens he catches the blame.

Didn’t he carry around a scale and try to get fighters to weigh in for him? I remember Chael complaining about that

hopefully he has a qualified person to whack fighters in the balls pre fight...

Surely he hasn't made enough to fund this?

Well I mean like how big is it going to be? Is it just going to be a local thing where kids just out of high school go to get their first ammy fight?

Back