Bullet on Tik Tok

I'm at a point in my life where I don't even want to check what TikTok is and how it differs from the other shit that's out there like Instagram.
I just know it's new, annoying and someone has made bank on it and that's all I need.

Nunes outskilled her twice so she's not the most skilled woman in MMA. Probably third behind Rose.

I'm at a point in my life where I don't even want to check what TikTok is and how it differs from the other shit that's out there like Instagram.
I just know it's new, annoying and someone has made bank on it and that's all I need.
It doesn’t differ. Social media is so weird.

No interest in making a tiktok but good for her and hope she can make some money off of it some from some dumb teenagers

Its this place where you can watch humans do human things.
Kinda like youtube but different.
IDK about instagram, you need an account to look at most of it and I dont have one. Thought it was a photo sharing site like photobucket.

Joe Rogan always talks about how his daughters watch TikTok so I think it's probably targeted to younger kids.

I know, I too am becoming an old fuck, but I worry in ten years I won’t know how to communicate or send a video to anyone if I keep accepting my oldness and not keeping up.

Nunes outskilled her twice so she's not the most skilled woman in MMA. Probably third behind Rose.

She outsized her twice and Valentina should've gotten the decision in the rematch. She also dominated Nunes in the standup and guround in the 3rd round of the 1st fight arguably to a 10-8 round.

50 different paywalls, 50 different media sites - I'll just continue to go about life confused...

Back