Bulldog choke to RNC

JohnnyShotgun

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Slick shit from this Backstrom fellow; I figured he would get dominated but man did he prove me wrong. After 3 picks in a row to start this event off I've now lost 3 in a row.

There went my vCash but it was a slick submission indeed.

Shit I missed it because I took a shower

Shit I missed it because I took a shower

I'd make a GIF but I'm not even sure how to do that haha. Basically Backstrom rocked Ninimaki's world with a knee, as Tom went to take him down with a single Backstrom slapped on a bulldog choke that looked absolutely stupid tight; Tom tried to roll over and Backstrom adjusted his grip into a deep RNC.

"Schoolyard choke"

That's like JV wrestling defense 101 where the other coach is telling the guy to wrap around the waist. Sweet little finish though.

I'd make a GIF but I'm not even sure how to do that haha. Basically Backstrom rocked Ninimaki's world with a knee, as Tom went to take him down with a single Backstrom slapped on a bulldog choke that looked absolutely stupid tight; Tom tried to roll over and Backstrom adjusted his grip into a deep RNC.

Nice. I'm sure the gif will be up soon enough. Ipicked Backstrom to win but I didn't really know how the fight would go.

he may have used the choke to finish, but niinimaki was practically KO'ed from the knee.

hurting your opponent makes subs so much easier to finish.

It was not rear-naked choke in my opinion. It should be counted as bulldog.

He was still on the side of him. It's still a bulldog choke.

Yea I suppose so, I've never seen a Bulldog choke from that position

yeah, it's an odd angle. The reason he was able to get it at the odd angle was because how long his arms are. Someone smaller and/or stalkier would not be able to have the proper leverage to tuck the choke from that angle.

But it's still technically a bulldog.

855197561.gif

Back