Bulk nutrition CEE

Funnily enough I'm using it and have been since I got the order in 2 weeks ago yesterday.

The stuff does indeed taste horrible. Not easy to describe, but I put it in my mouth and crush it up and swig some water or protein shake and it goes down fine.

I can't say I have seen any real results as of yet....I'm still quite heavy from the monohydrate even though I had a month break after it, but my weight hasn't sky rocketed on it.
I'll let you know if anything major occurs.

Oh..I did have a break from weights and came back about a week before I started the CEE. I've broken past my old PB's from before, but that could all be due to the rest

i take it also, i pour the powder in my mouth and wash it down with crystal light. ive noticed my a big improvement, ive been on it for like 2 monthes now, i have the big container from BN and im not even half way through it yet. also take a tablespoon before workout and half tablespoon after workout

RoccCity said:
also take a tablespoon before workout and half tablespoon after workout

How come? And how much do you weigh?

Creatine is the worst supplement for a fighter even the new Esther creatine. That stuff gives you nasty pumps all over your biceps and lower back etc..... I wouldnt recommended unless your a bodybuilder and want to look good for the beach

Dieselgoku23 said:
Creatine is the worst supplement for a fighter even the new Esther creatine. That stuff gives you nasty pumps all over your biceps and lower back etc..... I wouldnt recommended unless your a bodybuilder and want to look good for the beach

Creatine is an excellent strength/power supplement. I don't know who told you it was a bodybuilder supplement, but it's far more useful to athletes than bodybuilders.

Dieselgoku23 said:

creatine dogma

have you ever tried it or is this just what you read?

If its frompersonal experience, how long were you on it for before you gave up, a week, 2 weeks?

Back