1. Season 7 of the International Shoop League is now active! Section A » Section B »

Bulk nutrition CEE

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by #1can, Oct 18, 2005.

1. #1can

#1can Blue Belt

2. Ian Coe

Ian Coe Silver Belt Professional Fighter

Funnily enough I'm using it and have been since I got the order in 2 weeks ago yesterday.

The stuff does indeed taste horrible. Not easy to describe, but I put it in my mouth and crush it up and swig some water or protein shake and it goes down fine.

I can't say I have seen any real results as of yet....I'm still quite heavy from the monohydrate even though I had a month break after it, but my weight hasn't sky rocketed on it.
    I'll let you know if anything major occurs.

Oh..I did have a break from weights and came back about a week before I started the CEE. I've broken past my old PB's from before, but that could all be due to the rest

3. RoccCity

RoccCity Orange Belt

i take it also, i pour the powder in my mouth and wash it down with crystal light. ive noticed my a big improvement, ive been on it for like 2 monthes now, i have the big container from BN and im not even half way through it yet. also take a tablespoon before workout and half tablespoon after workout

4. #1can

#1can Blue Belt

How come? And how much do you weigh?

5. Dieselgoku23

Dieselgoku23 White Belt

Creatine is the worst supplement for a fighter even the new Esther creatine. That stuff gives you nasty pumps all over your biceps and lower back etc..... I wouldnt recommended unless your a bodybuilder and want to look good for the beach

6. MadDildo

MadDildo Shame Staff Member Senior Moderator

Creatine is an excellent strength/power supplement. I don't know who told you it was a bodybuilder supplement, but it's far more useful to athletes than bodybuilders.

7. Ian Coe

Ian Coe Silver Belt Professional Fighter

creatine dogma

have you ever tried it or is this just what you read?

If its frompersonal experience, how long were you on it for before you gave up, a week, 2 weeks?