• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Building an MMA gym

right now we are at 1000 a month, but we are planning on taking the other side to make it twice as big soon. Sorry i have not been updating this lately just been so busy with my daily grind :)

GalltiK said:
right now we are at 1000 a month, but we are planning on taking the other side to make it twice as big soon. Sorry i have not been updating this lately just been so busy with my daily grind :)

Passing up the greatmats deal?

Sounds good, Ron...I'll do that next week sometime.

Great work once again, Galltik, the hard work will pay off.

Keylock Kev said:
Sounds good, Ron...I'll do that next week sometime.

Great work once again, Galltik, the hard work will pay off.

wow your place is huge and bad ass !!

i am gonna order two of those fairtex pole bags how do you have them standing there? are they resting on poles?

great place

I saw Kevin and Rick's set up in person and it's awesome. The pole bags have a pole in the center and they are mounted to a metal plate that is bolted to the floor. Those things aren't going anywhere.

www.SSFgear.com

Here are a few pictures of SSF Submission Academy in Clarksville TN.
SSFSA.jpg

SSFSA2.jpg

This is the BJJ area, it's a 45'x25' area of Zebra Tatame mats.

We will have a Throwdown cage panel (like Legends has) that will span 35' and will house another area of 20'x35' of Zebra puzzle mats for our MMA classes.

SSFSA3.jpg

This is part of our Pro Shop area.

We also have an area of Muay Thai bags.

By the way, I posted this in the Grappling section but I guess I'll add it here since you guys are more like friends;
ATT Black Belt Renato Tavares will be in Clarksville TN conducting a seminar. Info below.

SSF Submission Academy is proud to present;

ATT Black Belt Renato Tavares

May 6, 11:00 am to 3:00 pm

812 College St

Clarksville TN 37040

for more info call 931-920-8456

or email [email protected]

www.mmaclarksville.com

Everyone is welcome to join us regardless of affiliation, style or skill level.

*there is a HL video in the the Grappling section you guys should check out.

*I don't know why the pictures look so compressed and narrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd love to meet some of you guys in person if you are in the area.

www.SSFgear.com

I'm in love......

Hey I just got a cool idea. Would it be alright if we post pics of where we already train here or make a seperate thread (since this GalltiK's baby)?

Kinda interested in enviroments of others....

No No , fire away guys this is building an MMA GYm Thread :)

Ron that looks bad ass :)

Oh yeah, we also own the building next door that we will convert over after we get a good student base going.

www.SSFgear.com

I told you guys, MMAI looks awesome. If you're in the Richmond VA area you owe it to yourself to go train with Rick McCoy and Kevin.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
By the way, I posted this in the Grappling section but I guess I'll add it here since you guys are more like friends;

WE ARE ALL FAMILY!

/disowns ron.

your place looks like its coming along well, woot.

and MMAI looks like something out of a design concept stage, it looks so clean and 'blocky'. quite nice.

~Foz

Back