Building A Resume On A Faded Legend

DaysOfThunder

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Why is Silva still allowed to fight at age 45? He has 1 win in his last 9 fights.
This was a lose lose for Uriah Hall. The win didn't mean anything.

Dan Henderson would disagree with you. He was 46 and beating the shit out of ping in a title fight.
Dan Henderson looked like a scrub when TRT got banned

Also Hall looked horrible even in a win against grandpa Anderson.

Hall made the point that Izzy went to a decision against Silva, while Hall finished him, so it wasn’t a loss for him. Plus, he can tell his grandkids.

The win doesn't mean anything?

More than half of Sherdog thought he was going to lose lol

Silva hung with izzy not that long ago, he definitely deserves to be in there

Silva was so much more technical and disciplined against Izzy than he was tonight. I felt like, after the first few rounds, Hall was so tentative that he didn't respect Hall's striking anymore.

Man wtf are you talkin about?
This definitely means Uriah gets one ranked fighter next and a win there will most definitely earn him a shot at Izzy.

Anderson is the greatest fighter of all time. He just wanted to make that Anime nerd Urinal Hall look good for 5 mins to please Uncle Dana.

Silva was so much more technical and disciplined against Izzy than he was tonight. I felt like, after the first few rounds, Hall was so tentative that he didn't respect Hall's striking anymore.
I agree but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be in there. If he wants to retire he should, but I don't think we should be forcing him out quite yet

Get real. What you saw was Uriah basically carrying Silva for two rounds and then it was over. Henderson was still on TRT in his last few fights. Anderson was 43 against Adesanya and that should have been his last fight. That fight took a lot out of him and as you see he got stopped 3 times in a row, after that.

It was sad...usually anderson win or lose shows little damage on his face....i hope this was the last fight...to me he did well in the beginning but so much of his skill is dependent upon reaction times that seemed a half second slower...hes 45 and is one of the greatest ever...this was a sad day in my house

Dan Henderson looked like a scrub when TRT got banned
ok bisping
KdBgAWc.jpg

This is essential for fighters.

legends (thrown around here in this case) always need to fall.

not everyone can be like gsp and go out on top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back