• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Buffer does the 'Running Man' with PVZ & Tate (WTF?)

Looks like all 3 of them are stroking out tbh.

I always like going into a thread in it's infancy to see the general feel of it. Then come back later in the day and look at the very last page, just to see how starkly different the whole conversation has become.

Lmao .. Ok, I can't let that happen. The running man is actually my ish, and I have a duty to protect the integrity of it! :p

I had no idea about the viral thing either & I was confused by the running man, but I figured two chicks in their twenties would know more than me.
Buffer running behind them like a jackass is more in line to how I would react ;)

I have the weirdest boner

too-much-information.gif

Frank is a hands on kind of guy.
(Not that there's anything wrong with that):D

:eek:

Wait maybe an emo with my mouth open was not a good idea

:p

Wait, that is not good as well

;)

That looks like I have something in my eye

NEVERMIND

OHHHH you got me bro :D

Thanks for having a sense of humor.

I have all sorts of ad-block, flash blocks, etc. on my browser (FF)
Sometimes in forums or websites I have issues & I just google the key words & 99% of the time I find it

Or I go to quote the post & copy the URL in another browser

Pretty funny vid though, huh?

That was great, like some weird Bollywood shit or something where everyone just starts dancing

Some dudes dont want to get married and have kids. I don't, I'm 44 and I like being a bachelor. Most of my friends who are married are unhappy. Stuck in a marriage with kids, but can't split because it would ruin them financially and change the kid's lifestyle.

Yeah, that is mostly the grind of being a parent though, there is a negative correlation between number of kids you have and marital satisfaction. But, if you look at later life, having a family makes life more meaningful. I mean there has to be more when you are 75 than just picking up hot 65 year olds at the senior center pool.

Yeah, that is mostly the grind of being a parent though, there is a negative correlation between number of kids you have and marital satisfaction. But, if you look at later life, having a family makes life more meaningful. I mean there has to be more when you are 75 than just picking up hot 65 year olds at the senior center pool.

I hear ya, some people love having kids, some I know but would never admit that having them was a mistake.

It's cool though, if it makes someone happy, I'm not going to knock it. I'm saying for myself, I don't want kids, that's what dogs and cats are for.

I know
For some reason It is addictive to watch.
I love how they pay him no attention

I am sure they have both learned not to pay attention to Bruce to avoid several minutes of him awkwardly trying to sleaze them into bed.

Back