budovideos

finalazy

White Belt
Reaction score
Has anyone recently been able to contact budovideos? I dont think they have a rep here but anyway I made an order with a wrong address and they aren't replying to my emails.

than give them a call dude. They pick up quick.

It takes them at least 2 days to reply to emails. Only chance to catch it before it ships is to call them. They have an international phone line, but i've personally never tried it.

yea..email takes 2 days..sometimes 1 day.

Shipping takes like 3-4 weeks to Australia.

I've ordered a couple gi's...and the last one hasn't arrived yet which i ordered 6 weeks ago.

Shipping to Australia could be better..i think they get stuck at customs.

Their standard shipping to SE Asia takes about the same time. Maybe 4-5 weeks, plus a week more if it gets stuck in customs.

FedEx would be much quicker by far, but aside from being twice as expensive, they also collect a hefty customs fee when they deliver, so it's only worthwile for big orders.

yea..email takes 2 days..sometimes 1 day.

Shipping takes like 3-4 weeks to Australia.

I've ordered a couple gi's...and the last one hasn't arrived yet which i ordered 6 weeks ago.

Shipping to Australia could be better..i think they get stuck at customs.

??

all my budo orders get here in a week and a half maximum.

:S

~Foz

??

all my budo orders get here in a week and a half maximum.

:S

~Foz

what the crap.

first order HCK gi - 3 weeks from payment.
2nd order - Fuji Gi - 3 weeks from payment
3rd order another gi - 1 month
4th order - fairtex hoodie - approx 2 weeks
then another Fuji gi - been over 6 weeks, not sure i'm getting it.

So i have no idea whats up with their shipping. They say it gets stuck at customs.

i've ordered from budo 3 times and it never took much more than a week to receive my merch.

i ended up calling them, then another day later they reply to the email.

Anyway for the $10 shipping it usually takes a bit over a month for me. i ordered the kaizen rashie when it was on special so im not in a rush. I used the $30 fedex shipping once and it took about a week or two i dont remember.

I ordered the Kaizen rashguards too. Great deal, couldn't pass it up. The standard $10 (+5 per additional item) shipping also takes about a month or slightly over for me, so I don't expect to see the rashies till mid April.

I've never used the FedEx shipping method yet, but I've had bad experiences with private couriers in the past. If it was just an additional 15 bucks to the shipping cost, I would use FedEx all the time, but they end up collecting anywhere from $30-50 in customs brokerage fees when it gets to my house. Almost as much as I paid for the actual items.

never had any problems with ordering from budo to australia. normally takes 4 days with express shipping

Back