Budovideos Promotions Or Coupons???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimuralex

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I searched, all the old ones are expired...im about to make like a 90 dollar order and im a starving college student so anything helps....anyone got a coupon or a code for me? not like a bullshit free protein shot or anything, but like 20 percent off or something?

you dont have to reply here if you dont want to, a pm is fine...thanks.

And if anyone bitches, i handed out numerous free e-books and videos to probobly 20+ members for free in the past, so i dont just take. thanks

Call them and ask. They might do it for a detailed review of the stuff you order.

Call them and ask. They might do it for a detailed review of the stuff you order.

i dont know if i want to do that, im not a begger, and besides they seem to have public coupons for forums and stuf every once in a while...so ill just wait i guess. I added the stuff to my cart, nothing TOO crucial that cant wait, just some shirts,dvds, etc.

besdies, i ordered sprawls, a gracie shirt, dvds, and magazines, i dont think theyll care if i make a review of it....

why do u need a gracie shirt if u are a starving college student

just buy a 2 dollar hanes undershirt and scribble gracie on it with permanent marker

no offense but the OP kinda sounds like begging.

I doubt they'll have 20% off..10% max.

no offense but the OP kinda sounds like begging.

I doubt they'll have 20% off..10% max.

are you telling me though that when you are buying a decent amount of gear you never try to search for coupon codes? that's all the ts is doing. having a 10 percent coupon is sometimes the make or break factor as to whether or not I'm going to buy something

are you telling me though that when you are buying a decent amount of gear you never try to search for coupon codes? that's all the ts is doing. having a 10 percent coupon is sometimes the make or break factor as to whether or not I'm going to buy something

yes exactly thank you, I am not begging, but it would certainly be nice to get a coupon or something....

and to whoever asked why i need a gracie shirt, why do you care why i need it? if you dont got a good post then dont reply.

thanks liontamer for your good response

Budovideos has some great deals every now and then, like the Kaizen rashies at half-price a few weeks ago, but I've never been able to find a coupon code for their site yet since I started shopping there. I do get good deals because I tend to save a lot on clearance items like the Nogi shorts that were 50% off or sale items like the Kaizen rashguards. But no luck on coupons so far.

last one was budounderground or something(for underground members), they had more, all expired a couple months ago tho

I searched, all the old ones are expired...im about to make like a 90 dollar order and im a starving college student so anything helps....anyone got a coupon or a code for me? not like a bullshit free protein shot or anything, but like 20 percent off or something?

you dont have to reply here if you dont want to, a pm is fine...thanks.

And if anyone bitches, i handed out numerous free e-books and videos to probobly 20+ members for free in the past, so i dont just take. thanks

you've been here a long time so I don't mind you asking.

but don't go telling people your circulating copywrite stuff >_>

~Foz

and to whoever asked why i need a gracie shirt, why do you care why i need it? if you dont got a good post then dont reply.
Was just wondering, since you said you were a starving college student.

That brings to mind images of cheap ramen bowls and mac and cheese.

You could do without the shirt, and there's your 10% of the order saved.

~Foz

Oh, nice double standards you have...
So how long exactly does one have to be a member of the forum for you not to mind?

they have to contribute, Kimuralex has been here long enough and has done so, he does not have 4 posts over 3 months and ask for coupons like others...

~Foz

why do u need a gracie shirt if u are a starving college student

just buy a 2 dollar hanes undershirt and scribble gracie on it with permanent marker

you have to use a washable marker so after every wash you can have a whole new shirt

they have to contribute, Kimuralex has been here long enough and has done so, he does not have 4 posts over 3 months and ask for coupons like others...

~Foz

Well, I have some more pressing things to do rather than read and post on forums all day plus I'm quite new to the sport and I don't think I have anything smart to write yet so sorry for not "contributing". And this kind of treatment is a real incetive for the new members. Now I really want to contribute...NOT!

yes exactly thank you, I am not begging, but it would certainly be nice to get a coupon or something....

thanks liontamer for your good response

well you were bitching about how your a poor college kid.....

~Foz

yea sorry what i meant was there was a site that is closed now, which had a lot of videos and ebooks you can download, and not a lot of people knew about it...i send it to multiple people through email and stuff who asked for it.

i usually post in grappling forum, i lurk around the g and e thogh..these are the only forums im on.

well you were bitching about how your a poor college kid.....

so poor people shouldnt walk around in style with a gracie footlock shirt and some sprawls to train in? we should walk around naked cuz no point in having clothes?

thanks. keep your opinions to yourself if you dont got what i need

so poor people shouldnt walk around in style with a gracie footlock shirt and some sprawls to train in? we should walk around naked cuz no point in having clothes?

thanks. keep your opinions to yourself if you dont got what i need

not if they need food you starving prick......:rolleyes:

not if they need food you starving prick......:rolleyes:

dude, its an expresion, grow up, "starving college student" means i just dont got money to throw around all over the place and it would be nice to save a bit especially if i am helping support the sport by spending a lot of money on stuff.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back