Budo Videos

I wish I could get a free box of Lucky Charms with every order from Budos.

budo is number 1 i have ordered lots of stuff from them and had no problems!!!

Received two more packages from Budo on the same day. Ordered one just before Thanksgiving and one on black Friday. UPS bumped up one of them and delivered it earlier than scheduled, so they both arrived together.

I was pleased to receive the free Kaizen t-shirt they had during their black Friday deal - I definitely like it. It was cool that it was a no minimum purchase too, because I only needed one small item at the time!

Their turn-around time has yet to disappoint me and I could never say enough great things about them.

Anyone else having trouble reaching budovideos.com today?

Hmm ordered a mouthguard saturday and a shirt sunday.

mouthguard shipped, but not shirt. Also, never got email confirmation for mouthguard. had to check My Account to get tracking number. Weird. Well, as long as i get my stuff i dont rly care.

Not happy with Budovideos.com. I ordered a Fuji A3 for a Xmas gift on Saturday the 13th and the site said it was in stock . I got an e-mail that the order was processed that day. Thursday the 18th I had still not received an e-mail confirming shipping so I called and was told they were out of stock and they might get more in on Xmas eve. I was told their inventory was off by one when I placed my order.
I never received an e-mail telling me of the mistake or anything. I'm a pretty mellow, understanding kinda guy and I understand shit happens but I was left without any kind of heads up, or notice that there would be a delay in my order. Even when I checked my order status on their site during the week it never said anything about out of stock. If I would have received some notice I would have been cool with things and could have maybe made other plans but Budo left me hangin'.

P.S. In all fairness, I should add that I ordered the Renzo Legacy DVD from them a few weeks ago and had no problem at all. Ordered on Saturday and had it in a reasonable amount of time.

They are very nice people.
I am very happy that they are start carrying INSPIRIT gear.
I love their gear.

I have had a bad experience recently. I am waiting to hear from them but so far my pm on here is going ignored.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

EDIT: They owned up to the situation and made this customer satisfied. My boycott is officially lifted!

:icon_chee :icon_chee

i ordered twice, once i ordered the wrong color and they exchanged promptly, no porblems here, just the length of the shipping seems too long for me, lol

Jake is the man, waiting on my latest Vulkan order to come in. Usually order on 1 day get it in 3-4 days. As much as advertise for them they should hook me up * HINT HINT HINT lol

Back