Buckley Vs. Krause

if hes gonna drop weight, i wanna see him fight Khaos.

Give him the fight, Krause is going to duck anyway or he destroys him win/win for his hype, when that is done give him Magny.

Hard to tell, him dropping down would leave him at a disadvantage and Krause does have veteran experience. Buckley could land the big shot and put him down YES, but I see him being compromised in more ways than one cutting down to 170 when he's already fighting at his natural weight class.

Krause could cause problems and set the fight to his pace with his crazy IQ like Holland did. But with the way he gasses out I see him getting finished brutally in the third

Buckley showed some insane cardio in his first 2 UFC fights

Buckley is overrated AF, dafuq this dude ever do?

tenor.gif

This is more than enough, Masvidal got propelled to superstardom with an amazing moment like this, not quite the same as the stakes were higher, but there is hype around him, and where there is hype there is money to be made.

Guy has stopping power, but technically is pretty raw. Not sure how fast we would move him up in level of competition

Krause would die... Krause although a veteran. Is a very avg fighter. His head would get caved in. Make it catch weight at 175. and have Krause casket fitted.

Funny how Krause talking trash at a lower weight and Buckley wanting the fight, but has to cut down to the weight of the trash talker.

I say make it a catch weight or make Krause step up to 185 for the fight, if it materializes...

Buckley loses to wrestlers. But in striking he would destroy Krause.

Back