Buakaw wants to fight McGregor

Who would win between Buakaw and Mcgregor in MMA?

• Conor McGregor

• Buakaw

Results are only viewable after voting.
<FookIsThatGuy>

gif.gif

I favor McGregor. Far more experience in a cage with small gloves, plus he has shown that he will shoot if he gets hurt.

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

lmao this man could kill conor.

Mcgregor has one iron foot due to dustin but with buakaw they will put metal allover his body. he will become robocop or darth vader

Honestly I've been fantasizing about something like this for years: it would be a barefoot, open striking rules league with MMA gloves. You could get the best boxers, MT, kickboxers, karate etc to face off on one another, and I think it would take the overall art of striking to the next level, higher than it has ever gone. Because like the UFC, each art would have to adapt and bring up their weaknesses, and we would continue to find out what works and what doesn't to a greater level of refinement specifically in the striking realm.

Buakaw would win now because Conor is a shell at this point unfortunately, but I truly believe that the Conor that fought Floyd KOs him.

One guy fights regularly and the other guy parties a lot and fights on Twitter (X) ...

McGregor has competed in 4 MMA bouts since January 1, 2017. In the same time period, Buakaw has 19 Thai Kickboxing bouts...

One guy fights regularly and the other guy parties a lot and fights on Twitter (X) ...

McGregor has competed in 4 MMA bouts since January 1, 2017. In the same time period, Buakaw has 19 Thai Kickboxing bouts...

I hear what you are saying less mileage on Mcgregor

I hear what you are saying less mileage on Mcgregor
McGregor has less mileage, but more rust...and probably lost his confidence and mental toughness given his minimal success in the cage in recent years unless you think beating a long past his prime Cerrone four years ago has much value...McGregor was already known to quit when facing adversity with a prime example being Nate Diaz fight #1 when McTapper made no effort to hand fight or defend the submission. Cardio gas tank only good for 5 to 8 minutes and now he has more muscle mass, probably only good for 3 to 5 minutes...The cold hard reality is that McGregor hasn't sniffed MMA success since November 2016...

Last edited:
Back