Buakaw light sparring and coaching

I deeply admire the Thai for their understanding of sparring. Spar light fight hard.
Man I did miss that so much when I tried to spar with people from the gym (not boxing gym). Most went in to take the head off. Its so nonsensical if you want to learn.

The Cubans also do this so profound with lots of light sparring drills. Are there any gyms in Thailand were you can go to just train boxing and not MT? Any recommmendations?

Would be a mix of holiday and learning boxing.

I deeply admire the Thai for their understanding of sparring. Spar light fight hard.
Man I did miss that so much when I tried to spar with people from the gym (not boxing gym). Most went in to take the head off. Its so nonsensical if you want to learn.

The Cubans also do this so profound with lots of light sparring drills. Are there any gyms in Thailand were you can go to just train boxing and not MT? Any recommmendations?

Most gyms in Thailand also let you train just boxing if you want. Even the smaller gyms.

Chatchai in bangkok

Back