Media BT Sport Drops The Best Conor McGregor Return Promo Yet

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
After watching this trailer I realized that without his famous trash talk, and hype machine behind him he wouldn't probably be top10 fighter atm. Also, he is one dimensional? Got a good right hand, solid boxing and? No kicks, no bjj, no wrestling, mediocre cardio, mediocre chin...

What is he actually good at mma wise? Conor fans or not I need you to explain me... Obviously am not Conor fan or a hater, kinda neutral... Am srs.

maybe you should ask the 18 guys he KO/TKO'd, including the 2 UFC champs he sonned the fuck out of.

After watching this trailer I realized that without his famous trash talk, and hype machine behind him he wouldn't probably be top10 fighter atm. Also, he is one dimensional? Got a good right hand, solid boxing and? No kicks, no bjj, no wrestling, mediocre cardio, mediocre chin...

What is he actually good at mma wise? Conor fans or not I need you to explain me... Obviously am not Conor fan or a hater, kinda neutral... Am srs.

Obviously this is bait but eh why not - he has very good kicks (for bringing you onto and setting up his left hand), his BJJ is passable, his TDD is actually pretty strong and his work with Khabib in his closed guard early on their fight was pretty good.

Conor is yesterday's news

246 will barely do 500k
500k is MASSIVE under the ESPN+ era. Keep in mind, FRB said Khabib Poirier did around 200K, so 500K would be a smashing success. I know my boomer Dad bought every PPV before and has not bought one with the ESPN+ era.

Great promo in fairness.

Back