Media Bryce Mitchell raps about Jesus, Flat Earth and Arkansas.. calls out Satan for a rap battle... no really.

Who actually gives a shit if he believes in a flat earth. That’s not disinformation, he’s not a scientist so who cares about his opinion. Only autistic virgins would be upset over something like that. His opinion affects no one and it’s a dumb reason to dislike someone over.

People are literally claiming you can pick your gender today, that’s misinformation if anything
Misinformation yes, but also social engineering. I’d rather live around a bunch of Flerfs than a bunch of dudes with balls pretending to be women and calling me a science denier cause I won’t call them Ms/ Mrs.

Yo Yo Yo hear me out ya'll

I get a call and be 6 inches deep at the truckers bathroom stall. My mouth takes everyone and all. Won't stop till my legs give out and I fall.

One two who would've knew there's 22 genders and I'm made of a few.

Bryce your brain is the size of a rice and we all know you playin so quit actin nice.

I'll take you into deep waters like your fathers. Make your asshole even more enlarger.

Note: not flaming, he called me out.

Yeah, I mean the guy is only disseminating misinformation and willful ignorance...why would anybody be upset about that ?

I think because it's correlated (at least in public perception) to more harmful movements. Harmless stuff like flat earth is regarded as like the gateway to lure people in and radicalize them later.

I once talked to a guy that was super into conspiracies. Nothing bad in my eyes. A few minutes later I learnt he basically wanted to kill all gay people. WTF?

Not sure it really correlates that much but I think that's why people strongly oppose it.

Yo Yo Yo hear me out ya'll

I get a call and be 6 inches deep at the truckers bathroom stall. My mouth takes everyone and all. Won't stop till my legs give out and I fall.

One two who would've knew there's 22 genders and I'm made of a few.

Bryce your brain is the size of a rice and we all know you playin so quit actin nice.

I'll take you into deep waters like your fathers. Make your asshole even more enlarger.

Note: not flaming, he called me out.
Bruce just shit all over you. Easily a 10-7 beating and you should never attempt to rap again! 😂

I think because it's correlated (at least in public perception) to more harmful movements. Harmless stuff like flat earth is regarded as like the gateway to lure people in and radicalize them later.

I once talked to a guy that was super into conspiracies. Nothing bad in my eyes. A few minutes later I learnt he basically wanted to kill all gay people. WTF?

Not sure it really correlates that much but I think that's why people strongly oppose it.
Remember 2016 when literally no one was talking about misinformation? Before all the hand wringing about what idiots are saying? Can't we just go back to that? That was a much more fun time. The media has a much bigger impact on the spread of misinformation than an idiot like Bryce Mitchell talking on a podcast. Redirect your worry to that.

LOL @ being a fan of a deranged flat earther, frothing religious zealot. Dude is one shadow realm journey away from ranting about the protocols of the elders of zion at his next post fight speech.
That's what I mean by loling at Bryce's haters. It's fucking irrational, bro. Who cares if believes his bible and thinks the Earth isn't flying through space? Why care? The whole thing is retarded.

And I googled the "protocols of the elders of zion." What in the absolute fuck, bro? Get help, good sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back