• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Bryce Mitchell informs Bisping that gravity aint real.

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score

Fucking hell Bispings reaction to hearing that is killing me.

EDIT - Please allow me to also draw your attention the the face Bryce is pulling while having to wait for Bisping to stop laughing.

Last edited:
Imagine studying and dedicating your life to learning and understanding physics, dropping 300K on university, only for some yokel from Arkansas to think spending a few hours watching youtube conspiracy videos every night makes him just as qualified on the subject as you.

giphy.gif

I've also heard these flat earthers say satellites are apparently balloons or something?

My friend's grandpa actually built them. He had a degree from MIT and everything, which in case you didn't know is one of the most prestigious schools in the country for aerospace and astronautics research. So what does Bryce Mitchell postulate they teach/have them do at these jobs/schools?

Imagine studying and dedicating your life to learning and understanding physics, dropping 300K on university, only for some yokel from Arkansas to think spending a few hours watching youtube conspiracy videos every night makes him just as qualified on the subject as you.

Maybe he learned it at the really good college he graduated from?

Maybe I just grew up ignorant in a bubble of more educated people.
But I swear there weren't this many retarded takes back in the 90's and early 2000's.

Back