Bryan Carraway is doing just fine...just in case you were wondering.

You could also lay the claim that Miesha has also downgraded from a WEC vet to a TUF noob...

Little rat was up that drainpipe and multiplying the moment Carraway was out the house. Dude even forgot his van.
Tate was all over that little weasel on TUF and that guy could not even win a fight to get on the show.

I dunno man; prime Miesha wasn't the prettiest girl in the world, but she had that natural, effortless, almost primal femininity that most of the WMMA roster, filled with tomboys, butch lesbians and insta-whores utterly lacks.

Caraway was a pretty lucky bastard, haha.
2.jpg

I actually was not wondering about him at all.
But naw, prime Miesha was {<tongue}

35D02F73-AA46-4137-8193-0EDF00A3EA50.jpeg 83093F4E-F86D-4F28-9965-DD80F29D7AE7.jpg 5B524B0F-BAAD-4E2E-844F-3399837BD128.jpg

It's possible, but the thing that got him into trouble was the fact that he forged the signature on the title, took out an insurance policy on the ATV, and then reported that it was stolen in order to collect insurance money on a vehicle he didn't legally own. Turns out the ATV was in his garage or somewhere where he knew it was! Idiot.

Nobody gives a crap about someone stealing and ATV for the most part, but 2 groups of people you don't want to F with.....the IRS and Insurance companies.

Yup. This wasn’t a little stolen property matter. This was allegedly theft, forgery, and insurance fraud. Very very dumb.

edit - girl is fine though, and she’s leaving him if he gets convicted.

I dunno man; prime Miesha wasn't the prettiest girl in the world, but she had that natural, effortless, almost primal femininity that most of the WMMA roster, filled with tomboys, butch lesbians and insta-whores utterly lacks.

Caraway was a pretty lucky bastard, haha.
2.jpg
She has resting bitch face and a big schnoz so I don't blame guys who are not into her but I agree with you, prime Miesha was really beautiful and especially by WMMA standards.

You got a photoshopped and more professionally shot picture of what seems like a pretty lady (edited pic so who knows what she normally looks like). Then you post a regular ass picture of Meisha from a phone camera.

New girl is likely more attractive, but this is hardly a fair comparison.

It's possible, but the thing that got him into trouble was the fact that he forged the signature on the title, took out an insurance policy on the ATV, and then reported that it was stolen in order to collect insurance money on a vehicle he didn't legally own. Turns out the ATV was in his garage or somewhere where he knew it was! Idiot.

Nobody gives a crap about someone stealing and ATV for the most part, but 2 groups of people you don't want to F with.....the IRS and Insurance companies.

I didn't know the whole story. Thanks for clarifying. Least we got to see Miesha naked. Hopefully things end bad for this one and he posts her nudes too.

finally a thread that asks the important questions in mma...

She has resting bitch face and a big schnoz so I don't blame guys who are not into her but I agree with you, prime Miesha was really beautiful and especially by WMMA standards.

Yep! For me it's not even about her face, it's about her oozing female sexuality. I don't know how to put eloquently in in words, but she was a WOMAN in the sea of thots/tomboys/"tough girls".

Back