Bryan Alvarez (from Meltzer's site): More bad Jones news coming out soon

God damn it. Just tell us what you heard. You can confirm later. :mad:

C'mon, Jones... Which high-level Illuminati member's daughter did you decide not to call back?

Hmm, probably means it's nothing to do with the T/E ratios then

He said it was something others saw, because he said they were waiting on at least another confirmation.
That might be why the "hiding" thing makes sense.
That site might have heard the same thing & just reported it without a second confirmation

He said it was something others saw, because he said they were waiting on at least another confirmation.
That might be why the "hiding" thing makes sense.
That site might have heard the same thing & just reported it without a second confirmation

God Jones better not have admitted to hiding under the cage lol, this saga is just too good.

He didn't save 15% because he was on the phone 30 minutes with geico.

I hate shit like this.

lol me too
He pretty much admitted he would catch crap for teasing it, but seemed to believe it will come out really soon.
He was talking about why people dislike Jones (with Todd Martin) & then kind of fell into the story by saying there is more to come.

It was all in conversation, so I cut some slack.

It was not like he bylined it

FYI: i would post audio, but it is behind the sites paywall & a clip would most likely get the thread deleted

Dat post fight test result

But seriously, I'm very interested now. Better not be some stupid shit

In his audio show, Bryan Alvarez (Dave Meltzer's partner) told Todd Martin (Sherdog) that both himself & Meltzer heard something about Jones that they cannot confirm YET, but it will make him look like a "numbskull"
Alvarez said he thinks it might be confirmed as soon as this weekend

ar11647567555336.jpg

His post fight testing results?

I'm not gonna hold my breath. It's probably something simple that the UFC can easily sweep under the rug, like aggravated assault or rape.

His post fight testing results?

I don't think that would get to him & Meltzer first though

I think the use of "numbskull" is telling in that it was more of a bad judgment than addiction, but who knows?

Back