Brunson/Leben GIF Request

Jarvan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
quite the pathetic performance by brunson, and yet screams like he just won the belt

so generic

but i wanna see lebens face

that wasnt even a fight. that was a generic UFC match where one guy is looking at the clock the moment he lands a takedown. These are the guys that are killing the UFC ratings and viewership.

that wasnt even a fight. that was a generic UFC match where one guy is looking at the clock the moment he lands a takedown. These are the guys that are killing the UFC ratings and viewership.

we call that jackson game-planning, not generic ufc fight, unless jackson fighters are on teh card, then maybe it is.

we call that jackson game-planning, not generic ufc fight, unless jackson fighters are on teh card, then maybe it is.

Yeah, because all Jackson fighters are like that. You know, like Erik Perez and Leonard Garcia. They stunk up this card earlier.

What a terrible fucking fight. LOL and landing tds and looking at the clock. Jackson acting like a creepy counselor got me too. "Deeeeeep breaths! Yes, you feel that? It's your heart from all this excitement" wtf.

Yeah, that shit was so exciting.

Boo for Leben, as a fan, he looked drunk again like he did against Stann. Really hope he's not on anything bad, after that and failing a test...he'll be on the Danadar

i thought this was a request for the tits they showed before the fight.

He had 1 week notice and still outstruck Leben completely.

He's not one to blame.

May be the only angle.

ibcq8qSBA4s2eR.gif

Yeah, because all Jackson fighters are like that. You know, like Erik Perez and Leonard Garcia. They stunk up this card earlier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back