Bruce Leeroy is a different beast now and he will beat Yair

The Beast Within

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bruce Leeroy was being completely counted out against Miller , people saying Miller would dominate him with his wrestling/grappling etccc and then what happened? Bruce Leeroy wrestlefucked and beat Miller up, this dude has become top 10 material , he won't get caught by Yair wild style, Bruce Leeroy will beat Yair at his own game and make him look foolish BL.png BL.png

He's gotta be careful for Yair's wild, unorthodox striking though.

One mistake, and that dude can take anyone in the division out.

Yea I'm on bored with Bruce Leeroy. The way people are talking about Yair on these forums, you'd think he had more than 2 knockouts.

Last edited:
Jesus fuck. He beat Cole Miller and now he's some fucking world beater? The fuck outta here.

I actually think he will win by late submission. RNC

Win or loss, the guy is cool for sure.

Love to watch me some Bruce Leeeeeroy. Should be a dynamite fight. Both skilled young guns.

Jesus fuck. He beat Cole Miller and now he's some fucking world beater? The fuck outta here.
He's Top 10-material, because he beat Miller, who has been on the end of more savage beatings than I've had hot dinners.

Seems legit.

Last edited:
I just hope this fight looks like what the movie bloodsport made me think fights would look like.

As much as i would like to see him win the fight i kinda don't want to see Yair get derailed just yet .
But i do love watching Bruce leeroy he always brings the fight and throws in some bizarre move which makes you say what the fuc$

I like the guy and he probably has the funniest gimmick going for him in the MMA world.
Bruce Leeroy, it's just hilarious, more so since he looks the part with the afro.
To bad he can't wear the yellow trainingsuit anymore.

War Bruce Leeroy! Dude is used to Taekwondo sparring partners, so I'm not counting him out.

Bruce Leeroy was being completely counted out against Miller , people saying Miller would dominate him with his wrestling/grappling etccc and then what happened? Bruce Leeroy wrestlefucked and beat Miller up, this dude has become top 10 material , he won't get caught by Yair wild style, Bruce Leeroy will beat Yair at his own game and make him look foolish View attachment 127471 View attachment 127471
Sergio Pettis was WHOOPING THAT ASS until he got subbed in the last 22 seconds of the 3rd round

Yair by murder

Last edited:
Bruce Leeroy was being completely counted out against Miller , people saying Miller would dominate him with his wrestling/grappling etccc and then what happened? Bruce Leeroy wrestlefucked and beat Miller up, this dude has become top 10 material , he won't get caught by Yair wild style, Bruce Leeroy will beat Yair at his own game and make him look foolish View attachment 127471 View attachment 127471
LMAO, he didn't wrestlefuck Miller at all, he schooled him on the feet and landed a nice takedown every now and again. I think he'll beat Yair tonight though, although I'd pick Yair in a 3 round fight.

Even though you're an annoying bastard. You've been on fire lately! I already bet on alex because of the stupid odds. They had him at 3.15 when I first bet on him.

I like both guys, but I picked Bruce Leroy to win due to him being a bit more technical than Yair.

On a full camp I'm picking him to win the decision.

War Bruce Leeroy !

I heard legends he's perfected a strike that needs but 1 inch of space to be deadly!

Yair I think catches him with a staggering straight then swarms with a knee and follow-up shots. I wouldn't mind being wrong.

Back