Media Bruce Buffer vs. Frank Trigg (Fightlore)

trigg has small man simplex. I recall meeting him before the hughes fight, we conveniently lived in the same area at the time. I was awed and excited to see a pro fighter, "Hey, you're Frank Trigg", and he give me a shitty stare down and says "I'll fight anyone anytime, as long as I get paid"
<Neil01>
I'm just in shock that a fighter would be that shitty to me completely unprovoked.

soon after, he gets choked out by hughes and I'm like<JackieThumbsUp>

the story was that Buffer RNC'd Trigg in an elevator ............... guess we can erase that one from the board...

trigg has small man simplex. I recall meeting him before the hughes fight, we conveniently lived in the same area at the time. I was awed and excited to see a pro fighter, "Hey, you're Frank Trigg", and he give me a shitty stare down and says "I'll fight anyone anytime, as long as I get paid"
<Neil01>
I'm just in shock that a fighter would be that shitty to me completely unprovoked.

soon after, he gets choked out by hughes and I'm like<JackieThumbsUp>
Ha! Awesome!

the story was that Buffer RNC'd Trigg in an elevator ............... guess we can erase that one from the board...
Oh, that was the "same" incident. I was wondering.

No wonder Robbie Lawler tried to kill Trigg. Dude managed to piss off a lot of people.

Hard to believe a story about People including Buffer and he’s not the asshole of the story. Trigg must be a far superior asshole.

Trigg using the low blow on Buffer just like he did on Hughes. Would be funny if the doors open and Buffer ran out the door with him like

giphy.gif

So Trigg had to low blow him cause he could handle Buffers hands lol.

Trigg using the low blow on Buffer just like he did on Hughes. Would be funny if the doors open and Buffer ran out the door with him like

giphy.gif
Hilarious.

All the RNC jokes are funny but getting choked by the two best welterweights of all time ain’t so bad.

Dana always trying to steal shine away from the fighters with these BS stories to build the UFC brand

Dana always trying to steal shine away from the fighters with these BS stories to build the UFC brand
Are you doubting the incident happened?
I had heard about it quite a while ago, though I remember different details.

Karate chops Bruce's neck for interrupting him. Thats some next level assholisim..

I can see why Trigg got pissed. Imagine your having a serious conversation with your boss and some idiot is like "HEY NICE WATCH, WHAT KIND IS IT?" But Trigg did take it way too far and a karate chop to the throat does deserve an ass whooping.

Back