Brown vs Lawler, let's do it

I want this so Robbie can shut brown up. Matt brown thinks he's better than he actually is...

Lawyer will beat the living shit out of Brown.

Won't even be competitive.

Lombard-Lawler would be one of the best title fights the UFC's WW division has ever seen, that's why I'd rather see both get title shots before putting them in a non-title fight together.

I can agree with this, my friend!

I'd rather see Brown/Maia. But Lawler/Brown isn't a bad fight, and I'm confident Robbie would win.

Maia is facing Yakovlev next week. Maia is coming off two losses. The fight to make is Brown vs. Lawler right now, especially with Diaz turning down the Brown fight yesterday.

Maia is facing Yakovlev next week. Maia is coming off two losses. The fight to make is Brown vs. Lawler right now.
Agreed. No way in he Maia deserves a number one contenders match right now.

Maia is facing Yakovlev next week. Maia is coming off two losses. The fight to make is Brown vs. Lawler right now, especially with Diaz turning down the Brown fight yesterday.

He's still top 10, and I'm sure most everyone will agree that Maia/Yakovlev is a complete mismatch.

He's still top 10, and I'm sure most everyone will agree that Maia/Yakovlev is a complete mismatch.

Yeah i agree. I think Maia can beat Brown by the way, and i think the UFC knows that. Dong beat Brown already. I think the UFC will give Brown a straight striker, and Lawler makes sense.

I would love to see this. Perfect top contender matchup after Rory vs Woodley

Yeah i agree. I think Maia can beat Brown by the way, and i think the UFC knows that. Dong beat Brown already. I think the UFC will give Brown a straight striker, and Lawler makes sense.

From what I remember, Dong/Brown was pretty close, right? I think that'd be a good rematch to do, but like I said, I'd also enjoy Lawler/Brown. That shit would be intense.

From what I remember, Dong/Brown was pretty close, right? I think that'd be a good rematch to do, but like I said, I'd also enjoy Lawler/Brown. That shit would be intense.

Yeah it was. I agree- both Maia and Lawler would be good. Matt Brown has never beaten a top ten guy in his career. I am afraid the UFC might give Brown the title shot next, without facing a legitimate top ten guy. If that is the case- Hendricks will be beat Brown in convincing fashion. He needs to fight one more time.

Yeah it was. I agree- both Maia and Lawler would be good. Matt Brown has never beaten a top ten guy in his career. I am afraid the UFC might give Brown the title shot next, without facing a legitimate top ten guy. If that is the case- Hendricks will be beat Brown in convincing fashion. He needs to fight one more time.

Eh, it's completely possible. Fans enjoy him because of his crazy style, but I'm sure he'll get a top 10. I agree though, Hendricks would dominate him.

Back